Quote of the Day

Stop being who you were and become who you are.

Comments

1. Leaf says:

O you so funny!

This is kinda weird because
    I didn't paint for months
    then
    totally gave up trying/waiting
    seriously
    something new? – whatever
    then next day
    painting 24hrs

Mad
    so am I an artist who thinks I'm not
    or an artist who is, only when I am not??

er, yeah, like that makes sense…
    Love you angel
    Libh

2. wanbliska says:

Chus,
    we have the choice, indeed: better or bitter.Thanks to Life.

A,
    When you’ll be able to make that leave a light, I think you will stop, letting someone tell you the Five W to be. As his own wish. You will see how strong is your soul to help.

Noone can stop us to be what we are. Just ourselves.
    I can’t say that for the prisoners, I don’t know the play. But some of them write books or develop an art they didn’t create with before, within that lack of freedom.
    I can say about those, who have build their own bars, while they’re civilly free.
    Maybe Freedom is everywhere, merely more with action than hope, gifts than prays, and faith than doubt.

Dream won’t fall from the Sky. We have to work with It, to make It come true. By giving of ourselves.
    And to me, we have to refuse ill-treatment, for ourselves and our children.

You did not ask me, A, but our moral, our body, are to ourselves. And when some try to emprison them, there’s infinitly still our Soul.

Light is around you, so I wish you found a real solution to protect yourself, and your children.

Gratefully.

3. gee (uk) says:

MESSAGE FOR WONDERFUL A
    Wow, what courage you have! I wish you strength for your journey towards your freedom and the freedom of your child.
    g

4. gee (uk) says:

MESSAGE FOR LEAF
    Try ‘The Artist’s Way’ by Julia Cameron to help you on your journey.
    g

5. gee (uk) says:

I am happy with who and what I was and am; I am who I am, and I am great. Nothing stays the same, though, and ‘change’ occurs all the time when it’s not really a change but more of a growing, a moving on.
    g
    x

6. Darlene H. says:

It is not very easy to be.
    But perhaps always worth the try.

7. A says:

Wanbliska,

Yes but sometimes, even if you know who you are or what you would like to do sometimes (or at every single moment), you cannot because that could be stupid.

For example, I am living with someone who, when he is in a bad mood, do bad things to me (mostly me, sometimes my child). And I cannot leave because I do not feel that in my Heart. Not yet.

And I cannot be who I Am because if I’d do that, I would be already death. And I have to keep me alive to protect my child and take him out of here when I’ received the Sign in my Heart.

That’s why I am not behaving like the force that is desperately to take form in my True Being would like me to Be. That’s why this poor person, this man, thinks I am stupid or inferior.

But I am a wonderful woman and I have Hope you see. Very soon I will be with my Family. They will Come. And I will smile at them :) … both, with my Heart and with my eyes.

Thanks for being.

8. moe says:

strat believing in yourself.. be what you are.. stop pretending to be what you aint not. just be yourself..

thank you paulo.

9. Reez says:

Grow everyday…
    Cheers!

10. Jade says:

I need this today.

Paulo

11. Tania says:

Cherish your friends ,as they help you be more of yourself . More the person you are intented to be ….

Each friend represents are world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive,and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.-ANAIS NIN.

Blessings Tania

12. Chus says:

There you have your prisoner of the past (in my opinion).Some of us reject evolution, what has always been seems better, “safer”.

13. wanbliska says:

We know what we are. I’m sure we know. Even if it’s hidden in a tiny place knowing only by ourselves.

But changing ask for a lot of bravoure sometimes.
    We often think about what we lose by the way, not about what we can get.

We have to walk for our dream. In fact, we’re stronger and more appreciated when we become ourself.
    And suddendly, see how Life opens His door, to help us in reaching what we aim.

Being as the others want us to be, is a loose for our dream. We have to become the best person of ourselves. We know that person.
    Why not becoming that best person we are, on tomorrow’s waking-up?

I wish you all that feat.

With Love.

14. agnieszka says:

Become a believer!

Believe in dreams for they come true!
    Believe in God for He/She make make them happen!
    Believe in people for they can be the messengers of God!

love
    Agnieszka

15. Marie says:

If only this quote said to ‘be’ who you are and not ‘become’ – and then it would be one of the most powerful statements, with the most beautiful outcome. I would like to add “and stop pretending to be otherwise”; then if we were all to follow its command, it would truly be the end of the world as we know it and result in heaven on earth.

16. Leaf says:

O you so funny!

This is kinda weird because
    I didn’t paint for months
    then
    totally gave up trying/waiting
    seriously
    something new? – whatever
    then next day
    painting 24hrs

Mad
    so am I an artist who thinks I’m not
    or an artist who is, only when I am not??

er, yeah, like that makes sense…
    Love you angel