Reflections of the Warrior of the Light

Of uselessness

The warrior of the light knows that no one is a fool, and that life teaches everyone – even if that requires time.

So he treats his neighbor according to the qualities he sees, and seeks to show the whole world each one’s capabilities.

Several companions say: “some people are useless”.

The warrior is not thrown by this. And continues to stimulate others, for this is a way to stimulate himself.

In search of affection

A warrior of the light needs love. Affection and tenderness are part of his nature – as much as eating, drinking, and the taste for Good Combat.

When a warrior is unhappy as he watches the setting sun, something is wrong.

At this time, the warrior interrupts the combat and goes to seek company, in order to watch the sunset together.

If he has difficulty finding company, he asks himself: “was I afraid to approach someone? Did I receive affection, and did not notice?”

A warrior of the light uses loneliness, but is not used by it.

Facing despair

A warrior of the light often despairs.

He thinks that the feelings he had hoped to awaken are nowhere to be found. Many afternoons and nights he is forced to adopt a position of the defeated, and no new event can bring back his enthusiasm.

His friends comment: “perhaps your fight has come to an end.”

The warrior feels pain and confusion upon hearing these comments, for he knows that he has not come as far as he wished. But he is determined, and does not abandon that which he set out to do.

Then, when he least expects it, a new door opens.

Comments

1. David Taylor says:

Your insight into despair was a refreshing reminder that is is part of the path. I have fallen into the trap of thinking that if I do the work then all will be well and life will be happy and fulfilling all the time! So I have thought that my negative feelings were “wrong” and tried to push them away rather than accept them for what they are. It was a big release for me to read your words; thank you.

2. Harmony says:

Or, when we need affection, if there was no one to join us, can we feel that deep need met in the sunset?
    Are we ready to be the one to join when someone else is asking?

3. Tania says:

And all Warriors are only human ,they have good days and of course every now and then will have a testing day,but it does not keep the warrior down ..for every true warrior will rise up again like the phoenix out of the ashes . I think warriors like good food and drink but it good to have someone to share those things with ,watching sunsets and so forth ..but I dont think he would be afraid to approach someone ,and most true warriors follow their hearts ,he does notice everything not much is missed by the warrior and at times does like to be alone ,to process stuff reflect and deal with the realities he faces.
    But never is defeated even if he feeling overwhelmed ,I think the warrior never looses sight of what is important and why he must fight on .Blessings Tania

4. Joël says:

Everybody on this world is a master or pupil.
    A pupil can be also a master.
    In this world a human will be judged on
    the external view.The problem in this world is to accept someone in his natural condition.
    We can learn from everybody.If we don’t love
    someone, we see the reflection of ourself a
    quality we don’t like in ourself.
    Love is very important it is the combustion of the heart to keep the fire on burning.

5. cath corri says:

she is a warrior of the light – the mother of all battles – whose character is to guard and deliver, to replenish, to recover, and to restore – SHE gives clemency to paradise on earth.

These parables about wisdom, justice, love, the most important things in life, are really of my taste.It seems that you are reading my mind,because I feel the same.Sometimes is hard to recognize that we are lonely,longing for company, but we are afraid to loose our freedom if we take commitments.Also, if friends are not suporting us when we need that,we have to look better before considering them friends.I hope I am not too cynical.

7. Antonio Gomes says:

By the way, In Brazil, specifically in Rio de Janeiro it is São Jorge celebration day. I used to see him as a warrior. I can remember São Jorge had faced a many battles but I had never seen him give up pf his target. I know he lives in the moon, he has a horse, his main adversary is a dragon and he may share the moon with Lilith.

By the way, the moonlight is the light of the sun which reflect in the face of the moon..

We can see the reflection of the light warrior who lives in moon.

8. Nicole says:

I’ve never associated myself with “a warrior of light”, but so many things you say fit.

You got me thinking – again :)

Thanks.

9. Agnieszka says:

In trust you find..
    hope,
    in trust you find..
    freedom,
    in trust you find..
    love.

love
    Agnieszka

10. wanbliska says:

Of uselessness

Nobody is useless on Earth. But we all create persons that have nothing to lose. Unfortunately not for good.

On one hand, I consider “that no one is a fool”, as our imperfection need to be transmuted. But, as long as we’ll be having bad thoughts, bad words and bad acts, evil will be our theatre everyday.

On the other hand, I see some fools on our dear planet. Time has lasted enough to show me a few persons don’t want charity to grow. Worse it, they don’t hold the hand when they could. They make as if nothing was happening.
    So, maybe as the book say, some have heart, and other have not. Some deserve the promise land, and others not.

Blessings.

11. Liara Covert says:

Everything and everyone in your life is a mirror. It enables you to glimpse into the depths of your soul. How far you wish to peer and what you selectively choose not to “see,” all define who you are and the lessons you are ready for or unwilling to face.

12. Nancy says:

Yes, sometimes I think life is about being there for someone. It could be someone you know or someone you don’t.

13. Agnieszka says:

Silence…
    how can you recognize..
    the enemy of your heart..
    who whispers..
    does it make sense..
    does it exist?

love..is.

love
    Agnieszka

14. chehaw says:

This is a perfectly timed reflection. Love and loss have been on my mind, and these words help to lift me, and will lift the spirits of others. Thanks.