Reflections of the Warrior of the Light

A warrior of the light does not put off his decisions.

He reflects properly before acting, considers his training, his responsibility, and his duty to the master. He seeks to maintain serenity, and analyzes each step as if it were the most important one.

But at the moment of making a decision, the warrior moves ahead: he no longer has any doubts about his choice, nor does he alter course should the circumstances be other than those he imagined.

If his decision was the correct one, he will win the combat – even if it takes longer than planned. If his decision is wrong, he will be defeated, and will have to start over again – with more wisdom.

But when he starts out, the warrior of the light follows through to the end.

Comments

1. wanbliska says:

That's correct, I was telling it to myself yesterday.

“Even if it takes longer than planned.” I know that sentence by Heart, that's why “longer” means nothing for me anymore. It takes the time he takes, the most important is the way.

Love.

2. luce says:

Dear Paulo,
    Easier to say then to do. So many times I felt like Don Quijote fighting windmills.

The wisdom I found in your other books I find it here too.

Even to get your book The Warrior of the Light
    is problem, though I asked my library two moths ago one copy in english or italian ( not translated in croatian yet ).

I feel it will be another book that will help me grow, that will bring more peace of mind and will be another step of my transformation.

Thanks & love & wishes for joyful weekend !
    Luce

3. Tania says:

No turning back for the warrior once his mind is made up ,thats that .But the lesson learned is to rely on one self ,some warriors may hate asking for help (pride ) but what the hell ! if you have never asked ,you think you will be helped ..so it changes again , you see that this is what you asked for ..and must say thank you for the time will come when you will see that this made you stronger , more independent and much more wiser than someone rescuing you or helping out . Again no blame just -gratitude and trust which is quiet true .
    Blessings Tania

4. Varghese.VP(NILAMBUR,INDIA) says:

we are all warriors in life. as the popular adage says everyting is fair and square in war.the important thing is a well defined idea about what we are fighting for and the importnat weapons needed to win it

thanks for all tools needed to combat life.

5. Cherry says:

To my mind It’s the hardest part – to make a decision and to move on with it
    I am always doubting could it have been better other way…

6. Agnieszka says:

love, light will show you the way…
    but..
    there‚Äôs no end in fighting, every battle is like a journey of the heart, of the soul, where only one thing matters…pure, lovable heart.
    The end is eternity. Time does not exists, only love.
    In a good fight there are no winning nor losing, every one is a winner, because no matter the mistakes, the doubts, the fear, one…fought…in the name of the heart, in the name of the dream, in the name of love.
    And there are no losers when your only weapon is love, for love …always wins.

love
    Agnieszka

7. wanbliska says:

That’s correct, I was telling it to myself yesterday.

“Even if it takes longer than planned.” I know that sentence by Heart, that’s why “longer” means nothing for me anymore. It takes the time he takes, the most important is the way.

Love.

8. El Dormido says:

It says somewhere, “…Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven…”

I think how elegant and pure is that will which is as soon decided is done, as soon thought as acted. To be so unimpeded by ego, unobstructed by fear, as to see the path and take the next step, to see the sign and follow. That is an essence of divinity, of enlightenment, to be that attuned and in harmony with all things, the Tao, one’s own nature, all nature, to so freely act.

Yes, that would be heavenly.