Today’s Question by Aart Hilal

Are there some issues that you cannot talk with women?

Probably rugby.

Comments

1. Stephen says:

I agree with Paul, there a many things most difficult to with most men about where a woman would open her heart a share with you.

ha ha I've always found it difficult however to talk to woman about how much of the gender bias that worked against them in the past has taken a big swing in there favour …

2. Brijesh says:

It depends on the type of relation ship you are keeping with women for example Wife/Friend/mother.

Puerely depends on the environment,knowledge and the sensitivity of the issue.

Brijesh

3. Novita says:

depends on woman who we talk to…

cheers

Novi

4. I believe all issues can be talked about and discussed with women provided the women have some knowledge or idea about what you are talking.

5. Chris Cade says:

The first rugby game I ever went to was women’s rugby, ironically.

As for topics I can’t talk about with men / women… I can talk openly with people about any topic. The real question is whether or not they are comfortable talking about a particular topic.

6. Paul says:

I quite agree with you indeed, Paul from Austria.

If i may say, from a statistical point of view, it has often been easier for me to talk real and important issues with women than with men.

But I cannot see why this would be linked to the gender.

Cheers

7. Gina says:

I love rugby, am a full blooded heterosexual woman, and believe that any kind of gender stereotyping only exists if you acknowledge it. On the other hand, there may be various subjects that either gender prefer to discuss, which simply makes us different. Vive la difference!!!! Wouldn’t life be boring otherwise?

In great lines you can talk .I know one of the best teams is that of Australia.They have a very famous ritual.love you

9. Agnieszka says:

So true Paul, and the other way around for women.
    love
    Agnieszka

10. Stephen says:

ha ha I’ve always found it difficult however to talk to woman about how much of the gender bias that worked against them in the past has taken a big swing in there favour …

11. Angela says:

I am so not interested in rugby, but within my workplace, the footy tab (which i am not part of) actually encourages the men to speak to the women who are in the tab in which they wouldn’t otherwise have the courage to talk too.

12. Paul says:

There are certainly more issues I cannot talk with men than with women…

13. Tania says:

Yes its one of those things women are not that interested in I suppose ,I think its best left up to Men to bond with their mates and discuss footy have a beer and chill out .I would not know the first rule or thing about Rugby /Footy ..but I once bet on the footy tab and did really well just by guessing .Blessings Tania