Reflections of the Warrior of the Light – The qualities

The warrior of the light has the qualities of a rock.

When he is on flat terrain – when all around has found harmony – he remains stable. People may build houses upon that which he created, because the storm will not be destructive.

When, however, he is placed on uneven terrain – and things around him do not show any respect or equilibrium for his work – he reveals his strength, rolling towards the enemy which threatens peace. At such times, the warrior is devastating, and no one can detain him.

A warrior of the light thinks of war and peace at the same time, and knows how to act according to the circumstances.

Comments

1. Kay says:

Lately I have been overwhelmed by feelings of inadequacy, wondering whether what I’m living is in actual fact, my truth. I also can’t help this gnawing feeling that’s always propelling me to be constantly seeking; like when I’m at my home,I want to be somewhere else,and when I get to the other place, I still feel that I should be elsewhere. What do you make of this constant feeling of emptiness?

2. Tania says:

Yes a rock is always on sacred ground ..solid rock ..and the warrior adapts to each moment .I think warriors can change and shape to be diverse in all encounters ,always aware but at the same time never forgetting they are warriors for a reason ..storms come and go but the foundation is always in tact..and so is the warrior he faces his storms head on and then works through it ,I believe he wins all the time ,even if he looses a battle ,he has not really lost as he has been blessed with knowledge and insight on how to tackle the next storm .Blessings Tania

I really like that part.But almost all your tghoughts,allways.I had a fight with one of my teachers about deffence.He said one has no right even to deffend himself.I could only disagree.I am against violence and war,still I think is better if people try to learn how they can deffend their ideas,themselves in the whole.

4. Tania says:

It seems that I have been born a ‘Warrior of the Light’! Since I remember myself I have always fought for Justice, Peace, Love, Harmony, in everything I was occupied with. My sister always says to me that I do not let a …fly on my sword. I do not know why I am so passionate and so firm when I have to face a challenge. Maybe it is my ..star sign {born a Libra with a Scorpio ascedant}. Sometimes I feel, life could be easier if somethings were left unnoticed or I was not feeling responsible for everything around me. But who said that we are supposed to have an easy Path?? LOVE, Thelma

6. Agnieszka says:

I don’t think that there’s ever a war if we don’t let it to be. For me it is more like times of hopes, happiness and times of disappointments; each necessary to realize the real values in life.
    Yes, according to the terrain you’re either passive or progressive, yet you cannot not notice that everything around you, the spring, the flowers, the sun, a smile or a tear of someone closed to you is one in a million, and it may go away, it may lose its meaning in our own race of life.
    Do we notice those tears? those smiles? do we notice love, life is giving us? do we notice that time..takes all in a matter of seconds, minutes, and it will never..give them back again..

love
    Agnieszka

7. Marie says:

A warrior must be wise… “to act according to the circumstances”. Sometimes peace is gained by action. We must not sit passively and accept all things. Wisdom is the tool to make us able to separate when to wait and when to act. Wisdom is gained through living and loving.

Love to all