Quote of the Day

Remember that the first direct route to God is prayer.
The second direct route is joy.
(Brida)

Comments

1. wanbliska says:

A couple of days ago, I was linked to the Great Spirit, praying about the Earth, and human’s behaviour.
    Then just at the end, while I was looking up to the sky, I saw a brown Eagle over the city. I never saw one before! This was really amazing, because so rare! I’m grateful to the Great Spirit. An fortunately, He has patience with me…

Yes, prayer is higher we can thought.

Good

2. Hope says:

Far too often the channels to God has been seen as the peaceful way, the tranquil way , often we pray to God in the dark, and yes I would say those channels lead to him.
    But certainly he must have a great sense of Humour. The ways of the playful, the way of the laud, the way of dancers and the joyful ones must also lead to him.

Love to you all. Hope

3. Liara Covert says:

Unlimited routes can reconnect us with the Source. Soul love or self-love is a great teacher. Prayer is another direct line to the Creator. Why stop there?

4. Weed says:

i want a lot of things, but they tell me that wanting is not a good way to pray. so now i don’t know what to say to God anymore, except what i’m doing, feeling, thinking…

5. aditya says:

I thought a direct route to God was prayer with joy, a joyful prayer ! a prayerful joy !!!

love
    aditya

6. Hema says:

I use my driving time to work and back home for prayers. Thus I feel lighter when I reach my destination and am ready to enjoy or tackle whatever crops up.

7. g (uk) says:

joy is the result of prayer.
    g
    x

8. El Dormido says:

It says somewhere that God dwells in the praises of God’s people. Spirituality is not a dreary occupation but at the root, with proper recognition and awareness, a participation in living, breathing, sighing, everything all interconnected as the Buddha realized as partitya-samutpada. No stone untouched with song, no tree unembraced, no moment wherein joy is the other side of all things seen, felt, heard, lived. What, after all, is that vibration, that sound first uttered that brought Bhrahma into manifestation, God gazing. So, to be short about it, yes, joy.

9. Monika says:

I will close the day now with a prayer and wil begin the day tomorrow with joy.

Good night everybody!
    Monika

10. carmen says:

Eres muy Especial.

11. carmen says:

AMOR para Tí Paulo.

Gracias por todas las cosas que escribes. Eres mi Ejemplo.

Estás en mi Corazón.