Reflections of the Warrior of the Light – The right time

A warrior of the light is never rushed. Time works in his favor; he learns to dominate impatience, and avoid unplanned actions.

Walking slowly, he notes the firmness of his steps. He knows that he takes part in a decisive moment in the history of humanity, and must change himself before changing the world. This is why he recalls the words of Lanza del Vasto: “a revolution takes time to take hold”.

A warrior of the light never picks fruit before it is ripe.

Comments

1. Agnieszka says:

Everything has its own time and place, even life itself; we live, we sleep, we dream, we love.
    Nothing can be sooner nor later. We are always at the right time and at the right place because we're part of nature and nature has its own rhythm. It cannot be pushed or slow down …in time, because if we do that….something will be lost, undiscovered, missed, wasted, . Every flower, every tree has its time to be the seed, the bud, the beautiful piece of art called nature…and…its time to fade away.
    Time makes this life easier to understand. In time we can grow up, evolve.
    If we rush things we'll never grasp what we should, what was “prepared” for us by..God…
    and God.. knows what we need.

love
    Agnieszka

You know what they say….Rome was not build in ….
    Ch’a Ha

3. Rindala says:

Wow, this is so true. With patience, one recieves the best results. It reminds me of an Arabic Quote which says “One is safe when he’s patient, but regretful when he is in a hurry”

Thank you Paulo for this beautiful piece of writing. I enjoyed it!

Rindala Rabah :)

4. wanbliska says:

“He knows that he takes part in a decisive moment in the history of humanity, and must change himself before changing the world.”

He really wandering about himself, about all that’s wrong with him, to change it.
    He can feel there are enemies that are too strong for him, though he thought before they could be fought by him.
    Some say to him, that no enemy is too strong, but he feels truly that some won’t be defeated by his sword, but by God’s Himself…
    Not by his own energy, but by the gather of all the children on earth, in oneness, with His help. Or great representatives of Him.
    But suddendly, that feeling leads him in emptiness.

5. Tania says:

I think Angnieszka ,summed it all up God know what we need ,and everything is all in good time .Blessings Tania

6. wanbliska says:

That’s true.
    A warrior of the light is presently opening to his future. He doesn’t need to run run run. Though he knows the whole is magically regulated as a big clock. :)

These words are deeply strong. They touched my heart and my rationnality both. I didn’t know about Lanza del Vasto, though I heard about his work. That brought me back to Gandhi. But I couldn’t stop crying reading the life of that man. Of course someone told me about as a sect.
    I notice all the people that gather to try to lead the world to its true meaning, by sharing and loving are simply qualified as so.
    Indeed, there were Gurus in the past, that put people in really bad situations. But under the idea that anyone has something to learn from anyone to improve, I don’t see where is the problem.

To be continued.

Life

7. Agnieszka says:

Nothing can be sooner nor later. We are always at the right time and at the right place because we’re part of nature and nature has its own rhythm. It cannot be pushed or slow down …in time, because if we do that….something will be lost, undiscovered, missed, wasted, . Every flower, every tree has its time to be the seed, the bud, the beautiful piece of art called nature…and…its time to fade away.
    Time makes this life easier to understand. In time we can grow up, evolve.
    If we rush things we’ll never grasp what we should, what was “prepared” for us by..God…
    and God.. knows what we need.

love
    Agnieszka

This is a lesson we all have to learn.Me in the first place,because sometimes i lack patience.But ,i know that, and I struggle to change.Reading about people who use patience might help.Myself I feel that also one must know how is his nature.”Nosce te ipsum”,in order to be aware what changes may occure.

9. Hi Paulo, Thank you for this today! I feel I am a warrior of the light that needs reminding sometimes. I was feeling very rushed today, no blog post idea yet, tons of errands, kids that need a chaffeur and haircuts…but you made me stop and breathe. Thank you — I will do my best to enjoy the day, the “now” and let go of whatever is not to be…. I will work on dominating my impatience with myself. Gratefully, Jenny