Reflections of the Warrior of the Light – The right choice

“Yes,” the warrior hears someone say, “I must understand everything, before taking a decision. I want the freedom to change my mind.”

The warrior considers this sentence and questions it. He may have the same freedom, but this does not prevent him from fulfilling some duty, even if he does not understand exactly why he does so.

A warrior of the light takes decisions. His soul is as free as the clouds in the sky, but he has a duty to his dream. On his freely chosen path, he must awake at times he dislikes, speak to people who bring him nothing, and make some sacrifices.

Friends comment: “you are forever sacrificing. You are not free.”

The warrior is free. But he knows that an open oven does not bake bread.

Comments

1. eleonora says:

His soul is as free as the clouds in the sky, but he has a duty to his dream.

2. Chris Cade says:

Merely the act of requiring understanding takes away the freedom we believe that the understanding gives us.

It is an interesting ‘paradox.’ As long as we require one thing (in this case, understanding) in order for us to do another thing (in this case, taking action), then we are not truly free… because we don’t allow ourself the simple freedom to take action without full understanding!

3. Tania says:

It makes so much more sense when you put it like that ..Bread needs to made to the right recipe ,cooked at the right temperature and of course the most important ingredient Love goes in ..then all things can balanced just right .
    blessings Tania

can I see it like a sort of discipline of the body and mind?Like a mandala is for some monks ?I would be very gratefull if you should say something about mandalas,your opinion.Take care,hope you get so much happiness as you bring to people.I am very happy since I know you,mean ,since I read your books.

5. Gabriela says:

I completely agree with this!
    We, as incaranted spirits need a balance between the world and its duties, and the spirit and its inherent freedom.
    We must keep balance in the scale.

6. Josephine in Brussels says:

Freedom is a state of mind,
    more than the daily little annoyances…

7. Heather says:

Thank you for this reminder of what is important. Very timely for me today and I am extremely grateful. God bless you.