Reflections of the Warrior of the Light

A warrior of the light often becomes discouraged.

He thinks that nothing contains the emotions he hoped to awaken. Many afternoons and nights he is forced to remain sustaining a position he has conquered, without any new event to bring him back his enthusiasm.

His friends comment: “perhaps the fight is over.”

The warrior feels pain and confusion upon hearing these comments, for he knows he has not yet come as far as he wished. But he is stubborn, and does not abandon that which he set out to do.

Then, when he least expects it, a new door opens.

Comments

1. sophie says:

So true dear Paulo, I already experienced this in myself…

Thank you for your words, always comes in the right time, I believe in signs!

Hugs for you and for all your readers :)

2. Juanka says:

As Alissa had said before, your words are always there when I need them the most.

Sometimes, just like today… I feel like discouraged and forced to remain sustaining a position. This position is far from where I want to be.

I know that I must be patient and wait for my time to come. I will move then. I will conquer what today I’m missing the most. That is what I really want. I also understand that if today I have to remain sustaining this position, it is because I’m not ready to be where I want to be.

Thanks Paulo. I wish I could give you back a little bit of what I have received from you, at least.

Juanka

3. Paul says:

Patience is key. Also understanding, that there is no end, so that the quest is never over.

Love

Paul (from Paris)

Always we are seeking for something worthy of our efforts.But,the moment to go in search of a new one,a new goal,may not coincide with the moment we are free for parting.Many times ,once we achieve what we desired so much,we feel helpless and without aim.But,just take a look around you ,you may find soon something new that move your life.

5. Alissa says:

You’re words are always there when I need them most! Too many times in the past few years people have told me that I’ll never accomplish what I have dreamt of and longed for for so many years. Other times I let myself get discouraged and overwhelmed and tell myself I was crazy to ever think I could do this. I often find comfort and strength in your words and this passage is no different! Things do not always work out as I planned, in fact they rarely do, but they do always work out! I will not give up. Ever.

6. John says:

I agree with this statement – I think the period between winning a fight and starting the next one can be very difficult. We often recognise ourselves ‘in’ the fight and when it ends we can no longer see ourselves quite as clearly – I think sometimes that our fight defines us and whn it ends we can feel ‘lost’ or ‘unsure’ of who we are and when we are going. I wonder if we do rest? or if we spend time looking for something new and whether we do this automatically?

Sometimes in the middle of my fight I realise that I can do more or achieve a greater outcome, and I stretch to achieve it, I leave behind the original goal in favour of greater success. I sense that my value on my original outcome has dropped and desire drives me to the bigger outcome I have defined. I foregt the value of the fight I have picked!

I should learn from the Warrior and remember to rest and to define each fight and be ready when the dorr opens.

7. aditya says: