Reflections of the Warrior of the Light – Something out of the ordinary

A warrior of the light always does something out of the ordinary. He may dance in the street as he walks to work. Or look into the eyes of a stranger and speak of love at first sight. From time to time, a warrior puts forward an idea which may sound ridiculous, but which he believes in.

The warriors of the light allow themselves such days.

He is not afraid to weep over old grievances, or to marvel at new discoveries. When he feels the time is right, he leaves everything behind and goes after the dream he has longed for. When he understands that he is at the limits of his resistance, he withdraws from the combat, without blaming himself for having committed one or two unexpected reckless acts.

A warrior does not spend his days trying to act out the part that others have chosen for him.

Comments

1. katie says:

it is really the combination of these items that are important to get a dream “moving”.
    thanks for the great compilation.

funny. a year ago I would not have believed in that even though I could have brought examples for each of them what would happen if you did not.
    awareness…
    giggle.

2. eleonora says:

bellissima definizione!!!

3. kat says:

what a great excerpt, reminding us all to be warriors and stand up and be the person we really are, who we want to be.

4. aubrey says:

sometimes i resist being myself, afraid of what other people might think of me. so thank you, sir Paulo, for this message. i shouldn't be afraid to follow my dreams.

I hugged a VIP the other day and another person who had a T.Shirt that said “I love hugs”. I felt sooooo gooooood.

6. aubrey says:

there’s nothing wrong to be who i am.

7. aubrey says:

sometimes i resist being myself, afraid of what other people might think of me. so thank you, sir Paulo, for this message. i shouldn’t be afraid to follow my dreams.

8. Agnieszka says:

Hmm….definitely on the edge of insanity sometimes…like a sky dancer…
    eyes full of the sun, lungs full of the wind of the world, infinite energy, adventurous mind, heart full of light and..love.

love
    Agnieszka

9. Kathleen says:

I believe in love at first sight. I think the souls introduce themselves prior to the eyes meeting.

But then what would I know, I’m always falling in love.

Kathleen xxoo

10. Chris S. says:

As a warrior of the light, I have always believed in Love at first sight and for this, have fought many battles of the will and even to the point of being ganged upon and ridiculed.

I have also had my share of grievances, discoveries, and have indeed gone on a quest for what I long for.

But then, I must have had too much losses, suffered though so much pain to the point of my soul being crushed. My spirit has begun to wane…and yet the prize still remains at a good distance away.

I am close to giving up…

I like very much that part,Really suits me.