Quote of the Day

God is in the words, and the devil as well.
(The Valkyries)

Comments

1. wanbliska says:

People are always testing your faith. Conducing you to doubt about yourself. because they exist the person, that want to see the worse of yourself.
    People hurt, because they don't hear the divine sound anymore.

May god give us holy words, and holy images, of truth, and put out sublimnal intention.
    Because a warrior does not need to impress the devil. The warrior tends to reach the elemental vibration of Angels: and that means: “Angels are love in motion. They never rest, they struggle to grow, and they are beyond good and evil.” As you taught us, last week.

Light

2. Agnieszka says:

“Tell me why are we so blind to see
    That the ones we hurt are you and me…”

love
    Agnieszka

3. rajashree.m.s. [pl write only raj] says:

God is there in the words and devil is also there is a very profound statement. The whole creation process begins with sound vibration and words are energy vibration. so whether it is god or devil both are in words.i am becoming more and more conscious of my thoughts and words. Humans have tendency for good and evil. The proportion varies with the individual. We must make a conscious choice. These choices will act as barriers for the negative forces. Connected to conscious is the way. In a day if we examine the level of our consciousness, it will reveal that most time we are not all that conscious and when we are not connected with conscious we are connected with devil.
    Sir, I still can’t stop feeling happy for discovering your site. I still can’t believe you will read this and I will be connecting to you via these words. We always look to connect. I have read all your books and I am waiting for reading the new book about success and loneliness.
    As we evolve we become more and more conscious of the world around us. We will begin to see people in deeper sense. When we go on seeing at depth , we will see so many hidden qualities as well. It is so painful to discover new truths.
    I still marvel that a person like u exist on this planet in flesh and blood. I feel after a few decades you will be like a legend.
    You touch upon so many core aspect of human beings. You make it easy for us to accept ourself as a whole. So much to learn and learn from you. I want to get back to working but my heart refuses to stop writing . When I write to you it is like speaking to our own core. Most time we crave to be understood and appreciated for all what we are. You are so big in heart I feel you will know and understand everything said and unsaid.

I am getting tears in my eyes and I am feeling so good . some thing in me crave for profoundness. U are that profoundness. There is so much magic in this world and u are one such magic and miracle . I love the way u personify our heart. The way u treat it with kindness!!! You treat it just like a individual. So much newness and sweetness!!!

4. Hi Paulo! Atma Namaste!

It’s good to be here again, after a looong time!
    I could say….God is in the words and the devil is…nas entrelinhas! Deus está nas palavras e o diabo está nas entrelinhas!
    Mas que desafio…ter que conviver com isso e ter distinguir uma coisa da outra!
    E um dia a gente descobre que pode ouvir a voz de Deus pelos sinais que a vida nos dá… E assim fica beeeeeeeeeem mais fácil! A orientação acontece naturalmente, como sempre deveria ter sido. Comunhão íntima com o divino em nossos corações!

Beijo n’alma! You’re dearly loved!

Marta

5. claudiu says:

well, what exactly means WORDS?

6. unnimaya says:

words are nothing but expressions of thoughts & feelings. then how is it that the same cant be said of them too.. doesnt the soul of the world hear our innermostthoughts & deepest fears & desires too even if it is not put into words

7. Agnieszka says:

Yes..we should learn to think before speaking, that’s a virtue,
    although I know many who speak quicker than think and vice versa, but the real heart lies in the first ones; all depends on the circumstances, I guess.

love
    Agnieszka

8. wanbliska says:

People hurt, because they don’t hear the divine sound anymore.

Light

9. barcelona 20 euros en un cafe says:

Hay que tener cuidado con lo que se dice.

Besos desde Barcelona

***************************************
    We have to be careful with all that we say.

Kisses from Barcelona

10. anica says:

I think so as well. But then you have to see and feel with your own eyes and then you will hopefully chose the way of God.