Quote of the Day

That is what infatuation is: the creation of an image of someone, without advising that someone as to what the image is… But it was different from love. Love was worth everything, and couldn’t be exchanged for anything.
(The Valkyries)

Comments

1. John says:

Amazing commenst today so I thought I would add one.

A quote from the The Prophet by Kahalil Gibran

'When you love you should not say 'God is in my heart' but rather' I am in the heart of God'. And think not that you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.

Thelma – I think your comment is as real as it gets – super words!

Kind regards

John

2. wanbliska says:

Infatuation disappears, though love stays…

3. aubrey says:

yes, infatuation and love are not the same. when you love, you shouldn’t set rules or expectations. you just simply love the person. :)

4. John says:

Amazing commenst today so I thought I would add one.

A quote from the The Prophet by Kahalil Gibran

‘When you love you should not say ‘God is in my heart’ but rather’ I am in the heart of God’. And think not that you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.

Thelma – I think your comment is as real as it gets – super words!

Kind regards

John

Sometimes we reflect on other persons our thoughts. We ‘dress’ them with the virtues of the world.. Our fantasy paints them with all the colours of the rainbow. We see them as Suns and we adore them..But they are only ..Moons. They are ..reflections..The only true Love is the one that comes from our Souls for their Souls, LIGHT into LIGHT reaching our source, the Farher.
    LOVE,
    Thelma

6. Agnieszka says:

Would flowers be so beautiful,
    if not..
    for the sun?
    Would love mean anything,
    if not…
    for the other man?

love
    Agnieszka

7. anica says:

you have a point there…love is worth fighting for