Adoration

Comments

1. Emi says:

I see a man and a woman who love eachother, dreaming of having a baby..it is this dream that guides them, like a star..The Star that gave the magis hope and guidance…and this star has become their Sun..and it looms large..or the couple is Maria and Joseph, dreaming of the moment she is going to carry the newborn Jesus in her arms..and a star transformed into The Star I mentioned…I don’t know..

From the title’Adoration of the magi’, I was expecting to see Bethlehem, with the new born Christ, with Maria and Joseph , the three magi, with their presents and the star on the sky…
    Love,
    Thelma
    p.s. Do you make ‘tricky’questions, dear Paulo Coelho, or do you want us to forget ….what we know???[Joking]
    T.

3. Tania says:

I have no idea what this picture is even trying to say -except that they look a bit stuffy ..I wonder though what the brick wall behind them is ?? anyone can explain this picture in more detail ..Blessings Tania

4. I thank you for the beautiful art. It reminds me of why I love to paint. It is amazing to me, every time I touch brush to canvas, I cease to exist. I’m lost in the wonder of it all.

I just received and award for my blog. I humbly offer it forward to you, a token of my deep admiration. I hope that you will have the time to stop by my “Mental Motes” and pick it up.

Dano.

5. nikamarie says:

i lovethe free download

6. mariangela says:

Tudo que está no céu está em harmonia com a terra.
    É linda essa ilustração…. É sábia, é mágica,é confidêncial.
    É linda essa imagem.
    Beijos,
    Mari Raphael.

7. Heart says:

You know women and shoes. I hate the pointed black shoes in this painting, and it sort of says it all for me, and determines my opinion of this piece of art. Sorry.