Quote of the Day

The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back.
A week is more than enough time for us to decide whether or not to accept our destiny.

Comments

Does that mean take your chance,dont wait till tomorrow,than another tomorrow,so on.For a good thing to happen is enough even one minute.

Thank you Paul from Austria to encourage me in …my adventures in the Internet. My daughters have tried to ..scare me telling me of having my camera on or the photos in the internet that I might be ended up in a …peculiar site !! I reply : who will be interested in an old grand-mother? I am free from those… dangers!! After all I am not, as you dear Paulo Coelho, a living or a …dead legend!.
    LOVE,
    THELMA

My dear Hear and Paul from Austria [it is very long to to write it but then we have another Paul here and I was confused the other day].
    Yesterday I was traveling in the internet searching about the Kirlian photography and the chakras and colours and sounds and I found there the HOUR GLASS. The point of the center of the Heart is the ZERO POINT.
    Thank you and I love you.
    LOVE,
    THELMA

4. It does not even take one week to wait for your destiny. Destiny is unlimited journey.

It goes and goes far from knowing if we will reach. It travels with sorrow, unhappiness and sadness all around but at the end it finally teaches us to become a complete person all the way around.

Good Quote however, to think and re-think if it takes us to know our destiny in one weeks.

Does not matter, challenge is to live in for every moment, fight with every seconds and never look back again in sorrow of losing that you had not chosen.

5. Heart says:

Sweet Thelma…We have done nothing till we cry tears of blood…which will become tears of gold…for the Lord. Thank you for your great understanding.

6. mariangela says:

“O silêncio não leva a Deus
    a noite não me transporta para o alto
    e o ocaso é um convite à solidão
    Na angústia dos momentos perdidos
    o desespero dos minutos sem destino
    e a implacável certeza da morte
    tudo leva à tua saudade
    tua amarga presença
    na distância
    em que te procuro esquecer
    inutilmente”. ( mauro salles)

Beijos,
    Mari Raphael.

My dearest Heart, your story made me cry.
    I have also remembered, dear Paulo Coelho, the story of the …pencil in ‘Eleven Minutes’. Everyone must have a similar story in our life. So much tenderness, so many unspoken words, so many wasted lives and so many times to think ‘IF'[although you have said that we should never think the ‘if’, only just as a beutiful poem by Kipling!!]
    My dear Paul from Austria, you say above ‘when someone says I love you, it is our duty to accept….’ Have you ever thought how much responsibility carries, such a statement? In my whole life, whenever I hear ‘I love you’ I cry.
    As for the ‘seven days’. When we are young, we think we have all the time to make up our minds. When we are old, we think that there is nothing to ..decide, any more. Life has taken its course. If it is the karma and the time, we will read the signs and our INTUITION will guide us. If only we knew where our decisions will lead us.. There are so many doubts, questions in my mind about decisions and free will and destiny and karma and personal legend. Will I ever find the answers?
    LOVE,
    THELMA

8. ashutosh says:

paulo sir,m a die hard fan f urs…
    plz,i wanna k now wat is d pronounciation f ur name”paulo coelho”
    will plz mail it to me…

9. Tania says:

I thought the Lord rested on the 7 day ..but you can create wonders in 6 days and then rest on the 7th …its funny I was reading about this in the 10 commandments ..
    Love Tania

10. T.K. says:

I agree that a week is more than enough time to decide to accept our destiny or not. Unfortunately, I spend 6 days trying to figure out what my destiny is.

11. Mari Raphael says:

Quando as coisas teêm que acontecer, as sincronias correm independente de nós e por nós ( aos que creem ) em muito menos tempo; o coração já está de mãos dadas com a Alma, colocando o espírito ao movimento, no caminho do Amor.

Beijos,
    Mari RAPHAEL

12. Anny says:

concordo com o que foi dito, na vida quando falamos de nossos sentimentos,não devemos olhar para trás,mas acredito que somos nós mesmos os prórios donos de nossos destinos,escolhemos o certo ou o errado.

14. Heart says:

This is one of my favorite quotes, and suits my impatient personality. When I have a glimpse of something, especially if love is involved, I now go for it a hundred percent.

My biggest mistake in life was once a man told me he loved me; and my answer to him was ‘I’m not ready, please wait for me’. I suffered bitterly from having turned down, the greatest love I ever met. But it scared me so out of my wits, that it made me speechless, and I wasn’t able to answer ‘I love you too’. Oh well, I will always have the memory, and perhaps I will get another chance…since then I’ve gone from the best to the second best, and it’s worth living for too.