Choosing in peace

The warrior of the light meditates. He sits down in a quite corner of his tent and delivers himself to the divine light.

On doing so, he tries not to think of anything, detaches himself from the pursuit of pleasures, challenges and revelations, and lets his gifts and powers reveal themselves.

Even though he does not notice it at the time, these gifts and powers are taking control of his life and will affect his daily life.

As he meditates, the warrior is not himself but rather a spark of the Soul of the World. These are the moments that allow him to understand his responsibility and act accordingly. A warrior of the light knows: in the silence of his heart exists a higher order that is to show him the steps of his personal choice.

Comments

How beautiful,is one of the parts that I like most.Saying that he meditates,you think at yoga?At some technique of martial arts?Or budism?Or has nothing to do with all this?I am not sure.Anyway,sometime I did that way,I tried not to think,not to stop thoughts,letting them come and go.And it functiones,for real.I was at my best.At times I forget about that,and I am happy you remembered me my good past habbits.

2. Paul,

First, thank you for sharing your gifts and powers.

Second, you are so right; I experience my own gifts and powers taking control when I spend time alone with God to empty myself and charge up on Holy Ghost power. I don’t do this often enough, but I did this morning and there’s no better way to start the day.

Keep reminding us, Paulo, of who we are.

My dearest Paul from Austria, it is a blessing that we, here, have each other and have an understanding of the ‘real life’. Yes, the system of my country as the system in Austria and in every country is the … same: a materialistic system that counts.. money in …their own pockets. It is the story of humanity. The aristocrats of money, position, religion that only near the …grave may have a ..revelation! But this does not count. They have to ..really ‘live’, be put in the same position that they have put us so that they will understand, feel remorse and …change. This may happen in this life or in …a next life. It is Karma, it is Divine justice. It is the ..return of ‘seven times stronger’ to the source they have emanated! We, Warriors of Light are only beings of kindness, honesty and Love. May our Father show mercy for those who have crucified us.
    LOVE,
    Thelma

4. Lynette says:

That quietness of being in the moment!

How often I am distracted and my soul needs the quiet. Meditation takes practice and consistency. Going to that quiet place even amidst the turmoil of life, can be a challenge.

It takes courage and vision and a little of my soul each time! Its a time for being alone and at one.

Ommmmmmmmmm…………………

5. Diana. says:

I do not know why I read your books, some of them are not pleasant to me but I cannot live without them.

6. Giovanni says:

like the song of solitary man

7. Adina says:

Quiet moments are such a luxury today.

My quiet moements are with you on this blog, in the night.

In the day: job, people, my little playful boy, TV, singing toys all over the place.

But I grateful if I have half an our for my thoughts. And I wait for my heart to talk. It doesn’t need to many words or great philosofical ideas. It just … feel. That’s hearts’ language.

Today perhaps feels peaceful, tomorrow sad, and according to its state, my mind talks to God and thanks or simply pray for a better state of the heart. It is so healthy to be peaceful and give your self 15 – 30 minutes for doing… NOTHING.

Paulo just gave us that peaceful breake in his video. Thank you for your kidness. :)

Very wise words, dear Paulo Coelho. Thank you.
    The trouble, from my experience, is that whenever we are heartbroken, in shock or sad, it is very difficult to be able to .. ‘lower’ the ..speed of our thoughts. In the midst of the .. ‘hurricane’, with the ‘thunderbolt’ hit on us,in despair, then it is the Time to know how to .. empty our minds and in ‘silence’ be able to let our higher self guide us. I think, me, thanks to my ..music and ..divine help I have survived in difficult times.
    Our children have to ‘learn’ the … art of .. praying.
    LOVE,
    THELMA

9. Abby says:

Hello,

I will not be speaking about meditation, but rather adress a homage to Borges, whose work I got to know few days ago and in whose vision of time I could finally find myself.
    Thank you Paulo for this blog. I read all your translated books either in English or in French. I better hear your inner music in English rather than in French. One day I will be telling you how I came to know your work in a very decisive moment of my existence.

Sincerely,

Abby

10. luce says:

Thank you Paulo, this is realy what I needed to hear today !

Luce

11. cheri says:

It’s the internal mind chatter that is hardest to transcend, I find .It is often something occurs to me when I am not paying attention, that I find peace , or doing something ordinary.My eyes are drawn and for a while I am awe-struck by something quite ordinary.I think mediation has different paths a walking mediation can also be a prayer meditation.Queues maybe are the easiest places to meditate.I find your words give me alot of food for thought.Thank you.

13. sido says:

c’est pourquoi je sais qu’il me faut méditer et faire le vide avant de prendre le chemin et quel endroit mieux que Lourdes pourra accueillir ma prière , et quel endroit mieux que la montagne pourra me donner force et courage et discernement

This is why I know that I need meditate and make the empty before to take the path and what place better than Lourdes will accommodate my prayer , and what place better than the mountain can give me strength and courage and discernment