Choosing with decision

A warrior of the light has the qualities of a rock.

When he finds himself on flat terrain – all around him is in harmony – he remains stable. People can build their houses on top of what he created because the storm will not be destructive.

Nonetheless, when they put him on uneven terrain and nothing around him appears to respect or balance his work, he demonstrates his strength rolling in the direction of the enemy who threatens his choice. Without cruelty, but with decision, the warrior does not allow himself to be paralyzed by his adversaries.

A warrior of the light thinks of the good combat and of peace at one and the same time and knows how to act according to the circumstances.

Comments

1. Maria I. Torres says:

The warriors of light, we know how to act according to circumstances, sometimes, we know the consequences of our positions before certain event, we are weak at the moment of being cruel to others, because we have experienced cruelty, we know that if we are merciful, we will continue Gong as being, we know that if we are cruel and do the opposite of our wishes, we would be wrong. However, I have traveled the roads leading to a place and another, I decided to walk along paths unknown in the hope that the mercy of divine providence would help me, and I can assure you that if we help, and shows us the beautiful side of life, in short words is indeed a warrior after learning all the roads and make mistakes, ends up learning that it is necessary to act according to circumstances, without fear, even our feelings, this will happen and then they feel better, because time to say “Yes” to the other, and their behavior continues alike, we are leaving to exist as individuals.

Regards

2. Viviane says:

Eu sou uma guerreira!Mas hoje estou sem forcas e sem a minha espada pra lutar!

3. sido says:

toujours essayer de mettre en action ses pensées après avoir fait la part des choses … et choisir en toute confiance , dans la foi et l’amour

beaucoup de gens parlent , et ne mettent pas en accord leurs pensées et leurs actes

se libérer ( l’esprit et le corps ) afin d’agir et de choisir en toute confiance

Always try to put into action its thoughts after having made the part of the things … and select with decision , in the faith and love

many people speak , and do not in agreement their thoughts and their acts

liberate themselves ( the spirit and the body ) in order to act and to choose with decision

4. Mia says:

We all want to be that Warrior. Someone who doesn’t break when the wind is howling, but instead will bend with it and carve his own path.

Think is about flexibility and awareness.To use the right method in a certain circumstance.I like the comparison with the rock.

6. Pinta says:

But can anything grow on a rolling stone? Can a warrior stop?

7. petra says:

Sorry, I don’t want to be……… , I don’t even know how to say it, but I think what you’ve just said is all about me. I don’t know if it is required or if I just want to be like this, but I’m o rock (like my name suggests)and I think you can build o house on me.
    But, I need to know , does a rock need a house, and, if the answer is yes, on what kind of material can it be built? And who will do such a hard job?
    Please be so kind and consider my question, and answer it as much as possible, it’s important to me and to the other human rocks.
    Thank you very much.
    With all my love,
    Petra

8. Molly says:

Really nice. I needed to read that today. Today the terrain around me is hilly and challenging, and it is easy to slip into the mode of reacting to that around you, instead of staying resolutely steadfast internally. Thanks for the wonderful words, and the wonderful reminder.

9. Maria I. Torres says:

Regards

10. Uku says:

Nice one, thanks.

With palms together,
    Uku

Even at times of Peace and Harmony we sould not forget that we are .. Warriors. To enjoy peace, freedom and silence but to be ready to ..protect with all our wisdom and might our Rights.
    LOVE,
    THELMA

12. sido says:

savoir adapter son action suivant les circonstances …prendre la bonne décisions ou les bonnes décisions en ayant bien étudier le pour et le contre de chaque chose

mais ne pas oublier , que si le combat est noble et que si il y aura des difficultés , votre décision – votre choix – votre objectif doit rester toujours intense dans votre coeur

Know how to adapt its action along the circumstances –take good decisions or the right decisions have been well study the pros and cons of each thing but do not forget that , if the combat is noble and that if there will be difficulties , your decision – your choice – your objective must always remain intense in your heart