– We are often instruments of evil when we try to do good – said Al-Fahid to his friend. – I always try to stay alert, but today I was used by the devil.
– How come? You are known to be so wise!
– This morning I went to the mosque to pray. Obeying the tradition, I took off my shoes before entering; when I was about to leave, I saw that they had been stolen: so I created a thief.
– But it’s not your fault – said the friend.
– It is my fault. It is so easy to arouse the bad side in our neighbor. It is so easy to annoy someone, spread discord, raise suspicion, separate brothers. The devil needs men to carry out his acts – and that is why I am to blame.
Welcome to Share with Friends – Free Texts for a Free Internet