We pray for Japan

Lord, protect our planet, because we live here, and here we dwell with our daily tragedies.

May our daily reconstruction be the result of the very best that we carry within us.
Give us the courage
to be able to reconstruct what was destroyed
to be able to recover what was lost
to be able to accept what was gone forever.
May you give us courage to look ahead,
may we never look back nor allow our soul to be discouraged.

Lord, give us enthusiasm, because Enthusiasm reaffirms to us that everything is possible, as long as we are totally committed to what we are doing.

Lord, may the Earth continue to transform seeds into wheat, may we continue to transmute wheat into bread. Do not leave us in solitude.

Have compassion on us, Lord. For we often think we are dressed when we are naked.

Do not forget, in your mercy, our friends in Japan, who are now teaching us the meaning of Courage, Reconstruction, Solidarity and Enthusiasm.

Amen

そして私達を決して一人きりにしないでください

主よ、私達に思いやりを

しばしば、私達は裸なのに服を着込んでいると思い込んでしまうのです

主よ
勇気、復興、連帯と情熱の意味を教えている日本の友人達の事を忘れないでください

アーメン

(translated by Ken Crane )

“Dear Lord, I humbly ask for your divine mercy. Please save Japan from her sufferings.
The people I’ve met there showed me nothing but kindness, respect and fellowship.
Lord, wipe away the tears of those who are weeping, fuel the strength of those who are dying and give hope to those who are losing it.
I ask for your most divine mercy in this time of great surrender. Amen.”

(Pinoy Boy Journals in Facebook, five minutes after my post)

Comments

1. TOSHINORI K... says:

NON NOBIS DOMINE NON NOBIS SED NOMINI TUO DA GLORIAM…

NON NOBIS DOMINE NON NOBIS SED NOMINI TUO DA GLORIAM…

NON NOBIS DOMINE NON NOBIS SED NOMINI TUO DA GLORIAM…

2. David says:

To all my Japanese sisters and brothers, I have made this video you can watch here:

Martin Luther once said: ‘Nothing on Earth is so well-suited to make the sad merry, the merry sad, to give courage to the despairing, to make the proud humble, to lessen envy and hate, as music.’
    With this in mind, I send you all my love.

3. Dear Paulo Coelho,
    I’m a fashion designer from Romania. Yesterday we’ve launched at “Global PechaKucha Day – Inspire Japan, Bucharest” a website from people to the people to start sending good though to the Universe. Si senor, esta es la idea. And I believe in it. Due to the fact that PechaKucha has the topic “Inspire Japan”, I’ve started a research to find out what has been done until now about it. And your prayer (posted on my 40th birthday!) was an inspiration for me. First of all, I have to admit that I still have a problem with what is gone forever. But hearing it in this case, coming from a contemporary not from the Bible, it sounds more… close to me. On the other hand, “enthusiasm”! This word into a prayer!? Yes, I fell that! It makes a lot of sense! We need the proper attitude in everything we do, specialy when we are praying! Thank you, dear Paulo Coelho! You’ve inspired me again!
    If you like what we’ve done (we have a lot of details to put into the site!), if you believe that thought-word-action-habit-character-destiny make sense, I invite you to send to the Universe your good way of thinking. And I have to be honest with you, it will give me a lot of enthusiasm having your comment on our blog.
    Muchisimas gracias por su tiempo, and I believe you will answer to my needs. The site name is http://www.what-if-we-can.com.
    con sinceridar,
    silvia

4. Abdullah says:

اللهم كن عونا لهم …

سماحة الاسلام – الدين الحق

5. nana&Joe says:

We’ve just co-created a short video-message of Hope about the events in Japan, with quotes from the survivors and those affected. Please feel free to share this video with anyone who might be concerned, or who has been affected. And please know that there’s Hope for us yet!

******************************************************
    The Film-maker’s message:

On March 11th, 2011, there was a huge earthquake in my country, Japan. Now, we’re in chaos, but the Japanese spirit is strong – it’s time to re-build. It doesn’t matter if you can’t do anything big. We can start with what’s in front of us. Even just saying ‘thank you’ and ‘I love you’ to those around us. It doesn’t matter if you can’t make a big donation, volunteer on the ground, or create a life-line for survivors – by our hopes and prayers, we are all connected. Be a bringer of Light to your surroundings, and laugh with those around you. Your loving thoughts and prayers will ripple-out to touch many others. May peace-of-mind return to the lives of the survivors, and may we rebuild an even better Japan. Let us connect, and let us rebuild. And may our connectons lead to a world that lives as One.

******************************************************
    In Love and Gratitude,
    nana & Joe
    : )

6. MARGARITA CONTRERAS says:

SEÑOR SOMOS SERES QUE ACTUAMOS Y NO REFLEXIONAMOS PERDONA NUESTRA INCONCIENCIA POR SER UNOS MALTRATADORES DE NUESTRO PLANETA CON HUMILDAD RECONOZCO MI ACTUAR EN ESTO SIN EMBARGO TE PIDO TENGAS PIEDAD Y MISERICORDIA DE NOSOTROS QUE NOS CUIDES Y AYUDES A ENTENDER Y APRENDER LA LECCION QUE DEBEMOS CUIDAR Y PROTEGER NUESTRA TIERRA NUESTRO HOGAR

7. Nadejda Draganova says:

Thank you ! Very beautiful pray Paulo, I copy it in my wall of facebook. God helps Japan’s people, they need you more than anyone.

8. Tamta says:

Hello Everyone i am From Georgia and i am so sory for everything that happend in Japn.In Georgia Georgian people
    declare solidarity to Japan people. i think their difficulties is our difficulties,their pain is our pain.
    we all love japan and we all pray for Japan.
    Everything will be great.

9. Thank you, thank you, for this is the prayer that is also in my heart and soul for ALL of us as we slowly learn to CO-CREATE with Gaia and with God through the windows of opportunity crisis such as these offer us. May we also learn and grow into courage, reconstruction, solidarity and enthusiasm in and through times of peace.
    In Grace,
    Samantha

10. Tana Parusheva says:

Thank you. We are all involved.
    Best feeling Tana

11. Monica says:

it is at the times when we are at our lowerst that we are capable of seeing the greatness of the Lord.

12. rita says:

This is horrible, such a shocking disaster.
    I sent a prayer with holylandprayer.
    Hope it will help
    The list one can do is to pray for the Japanese people who suffer now.

13. Gayatri says:

Lasst uns behutsam den Samen der Hoffnung in die Herzen aller von Leid betroffenen Menschen legen! Lasst uns das JAHR DER HOFFNUNG (Lazaris) feiern und würdigen!

14. ane says:

Prayer is the powerfull engine God has placed in our hands. It is the best weapon to use in every difficulty,so I’ll pray continously for them as well as for us!

15. Thank you Sir Paulo Coelho for featuring my prayer. It means so much to me, that you are with me during these trying times. Thank you for inspiring me and other people with your words. I have this lifetime to thank Japan for the kindness the people have shown. And through this trying time, i am with the people. My thoughts and prayers are with the people. The humbled shall be blessed by God.

16. Rosa Santos says:

Estou comovida com esta prece, com tanta FÉ e união.
    Bem haja quem pede pelos que sofrem…
    Vou partilhar no meu perfil do FCB, pode ser?

17. Apparently as humans their is safety in numbers I am led to believe – this belief holds true for me in this prayer. May mankind share it and embrace it. Thanks Paulo and all it reaches for we are in troubled but very special times of change xx

18. IVAN says:

○○○♣○○○○○♣○♣○○○♣○○○♣○♣○○○♣○♣○○○♣○○
    ○○○♣○○○○○♣○♣○○○♣○○○♣○○♣○♣○○♣○○○♣○○
    ○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

20. ThiThien says:

AMEN!

21. Leigh says:

Our hearts are full and prayers are offered daily on your behalf for your restoration!

22. pit says:

Japanese cant just forget who they are and where they come from…Hiroshima and Nagasaki already showed the mankind their warrior’s spirit and there they will find the strenght to react…

23. diego says:

Signore, da loro la forza di combattere..
    Amen

24. Leiha says:

Oremos dia a dia por los mas necesitados, por aquellos que pasan momentos tragicos y que con fuerza y valentia siguen adelante con sus vidas. El pueblo japones lo demostro y lo sigue demostrando!
    Volvamonos conscientes de nuestro ser y dejemos lo superfluo fuera de nosotros.
    Nos han llenado con ideas erroneas, haciendonos creer que lo material llenaran el vacio que llevamos dentro y adornaran nuestra vida para hacernos feliz.

25. Amjad Mumtaz says:

Almighty the great will reward them with every gift of life for their resilience,fortitude,patience,courage and discipline they are showing during these moments of pain and agony.They have the potential to rebuild a new world but what they will never get in material form are the peparted souls of their loved ones.I think that a new edition of Lord,s book ,which this universe is.needs some words to be deleted in the form of its creatures.
    My prayers for all departed souls and those trying to catch at a straw of life.

26. MONA ZENATI says:

JE PRIE TRES FORT ET DE TOUT MON COEUR POUR TOUS CEUX ET TOUTES CELLES QUE LA TRAGEDIE A TOUCHE AU JAPON
    PUISSE-DIEU TOUT PUISSANT SECHER VOS LARMES ET EFFACER DE VOTRE COEUR LES SILLONS DU MAL ET DE LA DOULEUR..
    PUISSE T-IL ECHANGER VOTRE PERTE EN UN GAIN SUPERIEUR…
    JE NE PUIS POUR VOUS QUE LA PRIERE ET UNE REELLE COMPASSION ET UN PROFOND RESPECT POUR VOTRE COURAGE FACE A CETTE TRAGEDIE.
    VOUS AUREZ LA VIE PARCEQUE VOUS L’AIMEZ ET LA VOULEZ,AUCUN MAL ET AUCUNE DOULEUR NE VOUS FERA PERDRE L’ESPOIR DU RENOUVEAU ET DE LA RECONSTRUCTION.
    JE NE VOUS DIS PAS : BON COURAGE.C’EST VOUS QUI ME L’APPRENEZ CES TEMPS CI.
    SOYEZ-EN REMERCIES.

27. huma arshad says:

GOD SAVE ME AND MY PLANET MATES FROM THE
    MERCILESS WEATHER,ITS YOU WHO CAN TURN THE DIRECTION OF WINDS,
    ITS you WHO CAN STOP THE ENRAGED WAVES
    DEAR GOD LISTEN TO US ,IF YOU WILL NOT LISTEN THEN TO WHOM WE SHOULD ASK?
    ASK EARTH TO BE CALM DOWN
    MANKIND IS YOU BEST CREATION DO NOT TAKE THEIR TEST IN SUCH A WAY THAT THEY WLL FIND NO PLACE TO HIDE THEMSELVES ON THIS EARTH.
    HAVE MERCY ON US AND TURN THERE DISASTERS IN TO BLESSINGS.

28. veronika says:

It’s nice that we all pray for Japan, but what we really should do is cassare HAARP so we make sure nothing like this will happen again

29. Lord, have mercy on us!

30. Laura says: