SCHUTZENGEL (The Valkyries)

Note: “The Valkyries” is already published in several languages (from English to Korean). However, both the Russian and the German publishers decided to launch the book in 2011. That’s why ALEPH will be published in these two languages only in 2012

Buy the German edition online: Schutzengel

IN ENGLISH y ESPANOL: The Valkyies and the pact with defeat (1 min reading)

ESPANOL: Comunidad Las Valkirias in Facebook

ALEPH: Publication dates (at the end of the post)

Comments

1. Empié says:

Como es eso… “solo puede decir yo te perdono si puedes decir yo te amo”

Es que no hay nada que perdonar, solo amor, respeto y cariño.

Ayer iba paseando por la zona de moda donde todos van superarreglados pero informales pero con ropa informal de marca, lo de toda la historia de la humanidad, bueno, iba paseando, entre tanta chica con todo lo que se espera hoy en día de una mujer super chick, arreglada pero informal para que no parezca pija, eso sí con ropa de marca para que vean que no es pobre, y como las “artistas” que van enseñando las tetas siliconadas porque saben que al final, pese a lo modernos y lo poco que nos importan lo que digan los demás y todo eso, pese a todo, te pongo un cebo para que piques pero solo si tienes pasta, o al menos lo parece, ya me encargo yo de averiguarlo… En fin, iba caminando entre ese mundo tan llamativo y tan vacío, lo curioso es que en mi mp3 sonaba una canción de Carole King titulada “You’ve got a friend”… en fin, como vas a comparar toda esa mierda con un diamante… pues eso, ni me moleste en mirar al rededor.

Claro que espero, siempre esperaré.

Un saludo

2. Nina says:

First of all – I love the book “The Valkyries”.
    I read it some years ago in english and I really liked the motorcyle riding valkyries!
    I was a little bit confused about the german version of this book.
    “Schutzengel” – ok, but why the valkyries ride horses in the german version???
    I’m honest – I was a little bit shocked!
    I read every book in english and in german but this time I think I can’t read it in german! I missed my motorcycle valkyries!!!!!
    But that’ not all – the prologue is to short in the german version,…..
    Ok I stop to criticize this version of the book!
    Simple – this version is not my version!

3. Manish Rai says:

just amazing !

it would be so great to have translated in nepalese language as well. but I m still trying to go through with english. English language works well in nepal but it would be great to have in nepali. and for sure , i recommend my friends to read out .

4. Manish Rai says:

I wish it would be translated in Nepalese language too. some how , english language works in nepal.
    just awesome !!

5. Daisy says:

GRACIAS POR TODO LO QUE HE APRENDIDO CON TUS ESCRITOS ME ENCATA SABER QUE ERES LA MEJOR COMPAÑIA QUE HE TENIDO EN TODOS LOS MOMENTOS BUENOS Y MALOS DE PESAR Y DOLOR DE RISA Y LLANTO AMOR Y DESAMOR GRACIAS POR TUS CONSEJOS. BESOS

6. Catherine says:

Received my copy of the Valkyries today and also visited a Hill called Sysa which is two miles away from where we live. According to Myths/Legends and Folklore in the area The Hill opens up… at least someone is reported to have seen this happen and the Valkyries 12 of them in all came out Im terrible at remembering info but I think 6 went to the South and 6 went to the North. Legend has it also that theres a Lady in Green there as well, one day a man was walking there and met her and she offered him a Bible or a set of Bagpipes..he chose the bagpipes. She told him to come back in 7 years, which he did and he was never seen again, his ghost apparently haunts the area and he can be heard on occassions playing the bagpipes. :-} Something special happened there today not quite sure what it was but it was for the good! :-} Thanks for your help Paulo..x couldnt have done it without you….now I know what “God needs your hands” means… maybe Ill spend the rest of the day with my feet up reading the book. x

7. Wonhee says:

I hope “the valkyries” is published in Korean. But I cannot find it.

8. Louiza says:

salut. je veux savoir si ce livre il est traduit en français s’il vous plait!! merci

9. I read The Valkyries, last summer, and after I understood how much we must suffer for changing our life,before I thought that we could choice and change our destiny as well as we could want.Now I understand for changing our destiny, we must make very great effort for groping right way in the depth of our heart,of our soul and in our life.Just so then we can find ourselves,and then we’ll realize our dreams,and our aspirations.I did’nt know That I knew ,because I made a great effort step by step ,I groped my way in depth of my heart ,of my soul and in my life,and to day I believe in me,I know,I can realize my dream :- to have a stand and to display my paintings and my artistic handicraft’s objects- without fearing a flop. Thanks you ,thanks your book,M.r Coelho.

1. Christine says:

Thank you for this little introduction to the book, Maria! I still haven’t read the book, but after reading your comment, I know, I will do it in the nearest future! I am undergoing a major change in my life myself at thi point.

Mr.Coelho – your timing of posts is simply mind blowing. Seems like you’re aligning yourself with the universe.

10. Patricia says:

…thank you for inspiring me to write fearlessly…
    …a motorcycling woman who is loving to ride a horse…

11. Hana says:

good, i love this book, read it in english but wondering if it is translated to czech too as other books are

12. Anne-Jiese Gray says:

I’ve read this nice book already in Dutch!

13. Fiorella-COMO EL AVE FENIX says:

Se trata de una nueva ediciocn verdad?.. me comenta mi madre que ya habia leido Las Valquirias algunos años atras (obra suya ,claro), le pregunto por que se tratarse de una nueva edicion y si es asi esta pueda tener modificaciones… lo mismo puede sucede con su obra Brida ?… las ediciones de hoy ( las de español para latino america)tiene alguna diferencias con la obra que lei hace mas de 10 años?…

Sará muy interesante leer las Valquirias, no se ,es como un homenaje a las mujeres y su parte divina , llemas de amor y fotaleza , de lucha y valentia pero tambien pureza… :)

14. tenho todos livros de paulo coelho,cada um que leio mas mais me surpreendo com dom que deus lhe deu.

15. Monika says:

Riding on horses through the dessert dressed in black leather clothes is unrealistic – they will collaps after a short time – both, the horses and the riders.
    Must be motorcycles!
    …whereas angels don’t sweat or have to drink – I think at least.

P.S. I try out channeling. First result: Pure relaxation!

16. El Burro de Caín says:

No creo en coincidencias, estoy con J, Chris, Took y tú compartiendo momentos en el desierto de Mojave y aparece las Valkirias como tema en el blog. Esto es un SIGNO…!!!! Estoy en mi camino!!!

17. Mathilde says:

am Dutch, also understand German, great video :)) found the book amazing, i started to read it in the airplane to Valancia. could not stop reading, almost not wanted to get out of the plane lol.. felt like having wings, fly on forever .., been to Valancia again in march, then read surfing the Himalaya by Frederick Lenz.. nice experience also! well i not only read your books, do my favourites :)!! Angels guidance felt since i was really small and i needed protection,not safe from the hurt done, do mentally my safe haven Always.

18. Chamuas says:

Sounds great… looking forward to it! the “ride” in different versions of pace, maybe… and another time to look at it, just as everything is moving and changing

19. Liz Michelle Arrocha says:

I’m Reading it, is amazing for what I have read so far…excellent Book, I’m really enjoying it a lot !!!!

20. carmen rumiche anton says:

TE AMO PAULO COHELO EN EL AMOR DE CRISTO , POR TODO LO Q VIVI Y SUPERE GRACIAS A TUS PALABRAS, COMO AGRADECER A DIOS POR EL DON Q PUSO EN TUS MANOS.

21. Socorro Fonseca says:

Lo acobo de terminar de leer….hermoso no hay palabras para explicar…. Hoy sali a trotar al amanecer y es ver el horizonte y la luz del día nacer…..gracias

22. Ibtisam Moukarzel says:

I loved and lived in each detail of this wonderful book! And I really loved Valhalla’s character…
    Sometimes, Faith reveals itself more beauty in those whom are authorized by the law of the nature than whom by the law of the human!
    Much luv

23. Mouhamadou Lamine Seck says:

J’ai de l’admiration pour l’ensemble des oeuvres de Paolo!!
    Est-ce qu’il y a une version française? où peut-on se la procurer?

Merci !!

24. marina says:

<3 i am looking forward for the book!!!! <3 <3 <3

25. Andrés T. P. says:

…lo mejor de los 64kgbis,,,(con suerte) ….es las veces que se detiene el vídeo (al azar) …..tiempo al tiempo, chaval !!….eres muy joven para pensar en volver a vivir….un fuerte abrazo.

26. ishita says:

its a great step! all d best….

27. vanessa says:

Me encanta desde la primera vez que leí el Alquimista fuiste una gran inspiracion para mi, gracias :), eres un gran escritor, poeta. Felicidades

28. Anastasiya says:

only in 2012 in Russia&((((((((…

29. victoria angel says:

PAULO COELHO. GRACIAS PORQUE EN MIS MOMENTOS DE SOLEDAD DE TRISTEZA Y DE ENCIERRO. TU FUISTE MI UNICO COMPAÑERO,MI AMIGO MI FORTALEZA Y MI FUERZA, GRACIAS LE DOY A MI PADRE CELESTIAL POR DARTE ESE DON DE ESCRIBIR.Y DE ENZEÑAR A TRAVEZ DE LA LECTURA. TE AMOOOO

30. Paulo, foi ficção o seu contato com o anjo? Porque vou te dizer uma coisa – ficção ou não eu acabei vendo um anjo perfeito no céu. E eu estava totalmente sóbrio.
    Verdade ou não, a verdade é que um anjo de verdade lhe fez escrever As Valkírias.
    O que eu quero dizer é que ainda que tenha sido “mentira” a verdade esteve por trás da “mentira”. O tempo todo.

31. Yo leí las valquirias y ¡¡¡me encanto¡¡¡ sobre todo el encuentro con las valquirias y platicar con los ángeles, ¡¡¡felicidades Sr, Coelho¡¡¡ gracias.

32. Mariana says:

Paulo, tenho todos os seus livros em alemâo e português,mais um que irei comprar!Parabéns por tanto sucesso!Beijinhos da Alemanha e volte em breve ;)*

33. Rocío Martínez Rico says:

Inmediatamente que salió en México, le compre, pero desafortunadamente, por varios pendientes, (esta ciudad es una locura) no he podido prestarle su devido tiempo! Me gusta dedicarle su tiempo aducuado a cada libro, y sobre todo a Paulo. Un abrazo Paulo te felicito desde el corazón por todas tus letras!! Bendiciones!!!

34. Gunel (Azerbaijan, Baku) says:

Where can I get the book? (English, Russian and Korean if possible)

35. شات says:

Paulo, some people believe the Valkyries is a work of fiction (it says on the back of the book) but I “feel” you experienced this

36. lis says:

Este libro ya lo lei, super fenomenal, lo vivi y lo senti, no me parecio ficcion.., muchas veces pense q es realidad..!! Pablo es una gran poeta y lo q mas me sorprendio fue el final., los pelitos se me paran…!!
    Excelente que mas te puede decir.., lo recomiendo

Desde Venezuela,

Lis.

37. Alex says:

I read all your books, and the last one was “The Valkyries”. I waited a long time the appearance of this book. And it will not deceive my expectations. My native language is Russian. Now i want to read your books in english, because your books taught me a many new things,forced to think and rethink about many things. Thank you for your books, thank you for your creativity and thank you for helping me personally you can not even imagine how much you did for me.

38. Inna says:

i’ll wait your books in Russian.I read 4 your books. They are interesting for me. Alef seems most interesting for me. I ‘ll not read your book “Alef”, but i read The Arcanum Taro. in that book there is the explanation of the letters. So i want to read your book. You are very interesting person.

39. Monica says:

1. Vinod maheshwari says:

rightly said.
      some times words come from mind
      But most of the time from life.