Monday of Joy

null
TURN THE SOUND ON AND CLICK ON THE THUMBNAIL

Comments

1. Monica says:

I would love to a part of this for so many reasons. I have grown up with the Sound of Music in my childhood – holds lots of sentimental memories; I also find it very moving to be a part of a group such as this to come together and sing and dance this way
    Very Cool

2. LoveM says:

I know who you are
    You’re the Enjoyer… the One
    Who I love so much
    LoveM

3. jonnel says:

i wish i could have the chance to see one in my lifetime.
    i like it when people present in places we least expect it. reminds me of a recent film shot in NY.

4. Elena says:

I lived next to this station in Antwerpen this last whole year. It’s a really beautiful place. And despite of the tough time I had there, it’s a great a memory I keep with me. Always I used to walk across this station I felt something special was about to come, and I used to think one day I would take a train from this station that takes me far away to my next step. And it happened exactly like that. So… here I am, Paris! I hope you stay longer in my life.

Elena.

5. Kidoris says:

Maha Mrityunjaya mantra

Om Tryambakam yajah mahey
    Sugandhim pushti vardhanam
    Urdvaru kamivah bandhanat
    Mrityormukshiya mamritate

“I worship One Lord in Three Persons (Creator, Sustainer, and Liberator),
    Who presses out the nectar that sweetens creation and makes all creatures ripe.
    Just as the fattened gourd effortlessly snaps from the vine when juicy and full,
    So may my clinging mind be freed from things that pass away,
    Even as my heart is nourished with the nectar of eternity.”

6. Joel says:

it looks like the train station of Antwerp

7. eri says:

simply love it. It was a wonderfull moment of brightness joy!!!

8. miriam says:

Thank you for sharing this! This made my day!

9. Empie says:

Que bien, cuando no hay miedo, no se necesita demostrar que no se tiene miedo para que el grupo de los “fuertes” te acepte y te proteja, entonces no se tiene miedo a jugar y a reir, es contajioso, y divertido…

10. Sayra says:

it made me cry! I loved it! how a simple act of random joy of dancing brightens someone’s day!

11. Sonia Maria Durant says:

ARMONIA , DISCIPLINA, PRACTICA , Y MUCHA PERO MUCHA ALEGRIA!
    ME DIBUJO UNA BELLA SONRRISA !
    GRACIAS!

12. Adriana says:

Delightful!

13. Annie says:

Sing along! in the sense of Do(e) a deer a female deer…

Monday of Joy, a joy indeed
    Tuesday, the day today
    Wednesday, when ? well before
    Thursday, thirsty for more
    Friday, with fried rice
    Saturday, I sat and played
    Sunday, a day in the sun
    and that will bring us back to

Monday of joy – a joy indeed…..

Love and Gratitude