Mysteries of Aleph

(research by Alexandra Jequier after reading ALEPH)

The Hebrew alphabet is not simply a collection of abstract linguistic elements, like the English alphabet is. All Hebrew letters have names and identities, and in post-Biblical times were even rendered numerical value.
It is said that they contain the precise plan of the principles of creation. Each letter (or auth) is a crystallization of one of the aspects of manifestation of the divine word. Each letter corresponds to a number

Each letter is thus connected to the creative forces in the universe.

First there are three mother letters, or Immoth: Aleph, Mem and Shin. They form the prime trinity that came from the Divine.
They represent the three dimensions of space. They act as a prism which transforms

The numerical value of Aleph is 111 (Aleph + Lamed + Peh: 1 + 30 + 80 = 111). The number 111 contains the trinity; and it is also the constant of the magic square of six. 111 = 1 + 10 +100.
Symbolically this means that Aleph combines the divine, the spiritual and the physical world.

In Revelation 22:13 Jesus refers to Himself as the Aleph and Tav, the First and the Last

In Or Torah, Rabbi Dov Ber, the Maggid of Mezritch, explained first words of Torah: Bereshit Bara Elohim Et (Gen 1:1). “Note that et is an untranslatable word used to indicate that “a definite direct object is next” (thus there needs to be an et before the heavens and the earth).”
But Dov Ber points out that et is spelled – Aleph-Tav, an abbreviation for the Aleph-Bet. Aleph is the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet. Since God did this before creating the heavens and the earth, the letters are considered to be the primordial building blocks of all of creation.

Rabbi Shneur Zalman of Liadi stated that if the letters were to depart even for an instant, all of creation would become absolute nothingness

Online Bookstore HERE
Kindle (four languages) HERE

Comments

1. Stefan says:

Dear,
    I have read the Aleph just a few days ago. All in all it was a great read. Such a pity you couldn’t see while flying over Baikal, an experience that would have been nice. Regarding the Aleph being Qi, I am not so sure though, in Chinese culture Qi is part of all things. A special thing like the Aleph I could only imagine to be a temporary accumulation, a high density of Qi, connecting to the channels in the Universe. I imagine it like a Tesla Coil in action:)

2. Tracy says:

I’m currently reading Aleph, and I’m learning a lot from it. Or should I say, from you. Thank you Paulo, ever since I started reading your books, you’ve been my inspiration. Keep up the very good work. Hoping that one day we’ll meet. God bless! :-)

3. murat says:

I just start reading Aleph and loved it so far.I always believed in reincarnation.When i was reading the Aleph I saw myself.I fell in love with a girl that I cannot explain how strong.I feel like I have known her long time and feel what she feels.

4. Sophia says:

I’ve been learning from you … you’re my inspiration… Thank you :)

5. Elif Gümüş says:

I’m Elif. I’m Turkish.My name’s mean in your language ”Aleph”. I love your book.May i ask you something? Is Aleph an event that took place?And i would like to see Turkish on your web site.Thank you in advence.

6. zee says:

This is interesting to know. The Q’uran also begins with three mystical words whose true meaning is hidden: “Elif, Lam, Mim”. This can be found in the Surah (chapter) of Bakara (cow) and is about sacrifice. It is said these three words were a secret cypher between the prophet and Allah. and that only Allah knows the true meaning of them. Yet Allah challenges us to find the meaning of these words for ourselves.

It is a beautiful thing to discover similarities between beliefs.

7. There is a wonderful story of why the Holy One began the Torah with the letter Bet instead of the letter Aleph. I wonder if someone can share it better than I?

1. Inbar Fruchsad says:

The shape of the letter “Beit” in Hebrew is closed at the right side and open on the left side.: ב
      The Torah begins with the letter “Beit” as it symbolize that there was nothing before “Bereshit” בראשית (the begining) and from that on it all started.

8. Inbar Fruchsad says:

Dear Paulo,

As a native Hebrew speaker, it is needless to say that I familiar with the letter Aleph and also with the word “Et”.
    But I’ve never thought about the meaning of those – This article has really opened my eyes and made me appreciate my language and the meaning of things that were so trivial to me.

Thank you, I have learned (and keep learning) a lot from you.

Inbar

9. Viola Onisro says:

For me the article by Henry Freemann is the best
    describtion about The Aleph:

“I always knew that you can find that point for example
    by gazing into another person’s eyes.” I agree.

Or is Aleph just a PTSD flashback, Sir?

Love Viola

10. Deva says:

Aleph!!

11. Deva says:

In plain words, it is yet another eye opener for someone who would like to understand his journey of life; past or present. To me present is enough, if I can understand.

12. Kurian says:

Sir,
    In the Valkyries yu say that one ought to increase the size of ones immediate Universe and see even the far -off things as part of ones own world, in Brida though you say about the Traditions are two, that of the Sun and the Moon, the Tradition of the Sun teaches through space and the world around us and the Tradition of the Moon through times and the things imprisoned by it, so won’t it be fair to understand that expanding our immediate universe should also mean thinking about time in a similar way thinking about what is in the distant past or future and including it as part of our present.

13. Aarti says:

I picked up Aleph by chance. While reading it and after.. i felt such a sense of calm. it confirmed for me exactly what i have felt about certain relationships.. Thank you so much for sharing it with us fellow travelers..