Auf dem Jakobsweg mit Paulo Coelho

TV program 42 min (already broadcasted in several countries )

Comments

1. Anna Maria says:

Dear Paulo
    I apologize for not spelling your name and “Santiago” correctly. My old brain gets stuck sometimes – sorry.

2. Irina Black says:

Пока вопросы есть-
    В тоннеле мы.
    Ответы до-
    И после..
    Бессмысленны.(К обретению смысла)

3. barbara says:

There is a dvd called “The Road To Santiago”. It’s in english with spanish and portuguese subtitles. It’s 60 minutes long, they sell it on amazon.

1. barbara says:

Here is a piece of the program in english that I found.

4. Anna Maria Shivers says:

In my little corner on the other side of our world I found this treasure in my mother tongue! I am thrilled to pieces! Not only my favorite author but every word spoken and every picture shown is wonderful.
    Millions of “thank you” to Paolo for all the inspiration and wisdom that I have encountered over the years through him.
    I have read the Pilgrimage to San Diego in three languages and would love to go on it in person – now I have to find the first step….

With Love, Anna Maria

5. Chental Wilson says:

Paulo is there a dvd i can buy of this that would be clearer with the english i feel like im missing half of your talking with the translation and im loving what im hearing, the masculine and feminine, beautiful.

6. Chental Wilson says:

how can i listen to this post in english?

1. Paulo Coelho says:

I don’tknow. It was broadcasted in English, but this is the only version I found in Internet

7. Ana says:

Podia ter versão em português também!.. :(

8. How are you, my friend, miss talking to you, bye bye!
    PS> I dont speak German, but I know what you are saying, cause.. OMG, … two mad people speak the same language! =))

9. CG says:

What a wonderful documentation!
    Your thoughts and the impressions …
    Thank you for sharing!

10. Aloisio Gruber says:

Sehr, sehr interesant, hat mir wirklich gut gefahlen.
    Muito bom o documentário, é uma verdadeira biografia e para quem, como minha mulher e eu, que planejamos fazer a caminhada de São Tiago de Compustela neste ano de muita ajuda e insentivo.
    Como agora moramosna na França (Chennevieres) ficou mais fácil realizar este sonho.

Um cordial abraço

Aloísio

11. Hubert says:

Dear nearest Soul,
    I cryed, I got more and more quiet, I hope and love.
    Between big sadness and a feeling of lonelyness there is peace.

See you
    Hubert

12. Shivang says:

Yay, I found the English version!

Have a nice Sunday!

13. Belis Ferrer says:

Buenos días para todos.
    Querido Paulo. Gusto en saludarte.
    Podrás conseguir los subtítulos en español de esta entrevista? O alguno de los lectores podrá colocarla en el blog?

Mil gracias. Sería un gran placer poder leerla

14. Heimo Kruschinski says:

I have not seen this documentary on TV. There are moments when people have nothing to say. So it was for me, during this documentation. Thank you for your wonderful thoughts.

I wish you all a wonderful Sunday

15. Sebastian says:

Could you please be so kind to post an English version, without the German “voice-over”? That would be great… I would really love to watch & listen to it….

I am getting prepared for my own Pilgrimage in June this year…
    Thanks a million in advance…

1. Paulo Coelho says:

I just found this one in internet. Please try to find the Spanish and English version (they exist) and I will post it here

16. Vesna says:

It would be great to see it synchronized in English.

17. Chantal says:

Dear Paulo,

Is there an English only version of this interview? I can’t hear your voice over the German voiceover. Just wanted to see if it’s possible to see this in English!

Thanks so much,