CoelhoOffice 08 – Signs

Videocast #8 – Paulo Coelho talking about the language of signs.

Videocast #8 – Paulo Coelho falando sobre a linguagem dos sinais.

Videocast #8 – Paulo Coelho hablando acerca del lenguaje de los señales.

Comments

1. Hala says:

You said in your great book that “And, when you want something, the entire universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” What if that particular thing you really desire wants something else with the same determination that you have, how the universe will work?

Love
    Hala

2. Surprised says:

Mr.Paulo…Be simple. The post on signs exemplifies it. Thanks a lot I am energized.

3. annie says:

Bonjour Paolo

9a ne m’arrange pas trop, je commence “Le Zahir”, alors qu’hier j’ai décidé de plaquer mon idée fixe, cause, lucidité ou folie ??
    Donc , à peine ce livre ouvert, les signes apparaissent……..
    Je pensais lire vos signes, et pas les miens dans les vôtres ??

Comment vais-je me dépatouiller de mon Zahir à moi, avec vos histoires, qui non seulement étaient censées me débarquer des miennes en me dystrayant, et qui en plus veulent encore me réembarquer dans les miennes ??
    Ah; lalala……

Merci quand même, bien que vous n’y soyiez pour rien consciemment……..OUHHHHH, l’Archêtipe ou autre truc…..!!

Allez, bonne écriture à vous !!
    C’est pas tt ça, je dois aller continuer mon livre, le vôtre, enfin ce livre commun …..

Annie

4. Tiffany says:

Mr. Coelho,

I have watched your video blogs only from “Signs” up until the most recent one, and I have never read any of your books, but I purchased “The Alchemist” recently and will read it as soon as I finish my current book (“Herzog”, S. Bellows…). I just wanted to thank you. Your posts are moving me to tears. Your words are my signs… :-) <3 Tiffany in Rome

5. Katherine says:

Hello Paulo

You are still my absolute favourite author. I love your updates on face book and find it so uncanny that I hear, what I need to hear the most, either from your lips or keyboard every single time.
    It is hard to hang on to my own meaning of life and keep believing, especially when it seems that the water around me keeps rising. But you always speak the truth, and I do believe in miracles. You always calm my spirit, I am glad you are in the world writing and one day I hope to meet you to shake your hand.
    Thank you, from the bottom of my heart and please keep writing!
    Love and peace,
    Katherine

6. alexandra says:

Dear Paulo,

I have never written to you, but in my mind I have talked to you hundreds of times. A few years ago I was in the middle of a law degree and I knew I was not happy. I have always loved dancing, but my family has always directed me on a path to a money-driven career, away from instability of an artist, and I have let myself be influenced. I was desperately trying to find myself, I was so lost and had so many questions unanswered. I thought if only I could meet you, if only I could talk to you, may be you could help me to know which signs to follow.

Although I never met you, searching and asking for help on identifying the right signs has helped me to find me and had given me courage. It did not happen fast, it took me a few years to gather up courage, but when I had realised that dancing is what I love the most and that is who I am, I was sure of it 100%. All doubts, all questions on the right signs have disappeared – I had the answers. I was so happy, it is an incredible feeling. Even though it is hard, and sometimes when I see children so much younger then me and technically so much better, I feel disappointed in myself, I know there is the reason that dancing had come to me at an older age, and I had lived previously all the experiences that I had. I want to thank you with all my soul for being with me on this journey. Still hoping to meet you and have a talk one day, nonetheless. Thank you so much for your podcasts!

Apart of the Alchemist, two of the books that have come to me unexpectedly, and have touched me and helped me like an angel are On the board of The River Piedra, I have set down and I weeped and The Witch of Portobello.

7. Melissa Taveras says:

You were my sign. I am 19 years old, I was and am very confused on what my purpose is, the only thing I know about myself is what I like. I told God one night “Lord, send me a sign that I am on the right path”. The next afternoon at the local library I picked up your very famous book “The Alchemist”, I had no clue what it was about. I know the Lord, the Universe, It spoke to me through this book, so loudly and clear (because I would always complain to the Lord about that), it was as if I was reading a book about myself ! Now I can only pick up your books and be intrigued !

8. Ana Claudia says:

Olá Querido amigo!! Adorei o oitavo videocast, estava ansiosa para saber o que vc diria sobre os sinais. É bom saber que não estou enganada. Ótima Semana para você.

A lingua e um viagem -
    a language is a journey –
    une langue est un voyage
    via gem
    A gem on the road
    with love

Marie-Christine

10. C.Most says:

Thank you for this video message about the signs. I am a firm believer that all the signs we need are always there if only we learn how to recognize them. I think that was a perfect reference in learning to read the signs as if they were a new language. Indeed some are so very obvious! If only we trusted ourselves more to listen and act. You’re such a treasure. I kiss you!

11. jose luis says:

los libros increibles, gracias por aleph y las valquirias. Como corregir este defecto de querer ver signos sorprendentes y grandiosos,, por nuestra poca fe necesitamos y a veces necesitamos ver a nuestro angel, para reforzar el camino pero no debemos olvidar los signos simple, los que nos da Dios cada día.

12. Geraldine says:

Bravo!

13. Sofia says:

It´s true, sometimes we ignore the simple signs.. thanks for remember this to me …. today i see your video and maybe it is a sign because, i am passing a difficult time. Thanks Paulo

14. Kealan says:

We should never put too much faith in our own understanding of something, the Angel may have visited the wrong house.

15. Miray says:

Paulo, Paulo, Paulo….what a joy indeed to have “met” you…
    Thank you for sharing your talents with us.