Moebius ( 1938- March 10, 2012)

and I had the honor to work with him (book is sold out)

Comments

1. Dear Moebius, thankyou. Sometimes there are no words. Warm thoughts to your family and friends world wide.
    Such a wonder, to meet the people we meet, to be touched in such a way, so deeply. A love that lights the whole sky, transcending.
    Dear Paulo, a wonderful collection of the work in The Alchemist, it was a blessing to find a copy.
    Looking at this picture, the pilot. Fly high little bird. The artist’s loving hand.

Love, Light and Warm Embraces,
    Jane xo

2. Glen says:

Please listen to this song Mr.Coelho, and everyone as well.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8pToPj2rjU

1. Daniel says:

Beautiful song, Glen.
      Perfect lyrics.
      Loved how spacious it is too. =)

Thank you for sharing the love.

2. Beautiful song, thankyou Glen.
      Love and a cheery greeting for your week.

3. Glen says:

Welcome and Thank you. :) I’m glad both of you liked it. It just hits home I think..

Praying for everyone to have a great week as well. :)

4. Daniel says:

Praying for you too.
      Be well.

5. Sheela Nandini says:

Thank you, Glen ! This one helped today…

Love
      sheela

3. Yan says:

My deepest condolences.

4. Sheela Nandini says:

Impressive work by Moebius [as much as I could see-have crossed my 10GB limit in the usage plan I have, so there's a lot of buffering in videos now :( ]

This edition must be worth holding on to! Thanks for sharing his work , Paulo.

Love
    sheela

5. Momiza says:

I really want this! Can anything be done?

6. Heimo Kruschinski says:

What should I write? I love comics and graphic novels. Pure love for Moebius! May he rest in peace.

I wish you all a wonderful day

Jean Girard in an interview said something like that The aim of any artist is to go and discover the self , to always aim to do better.
    I remember ‘Les Aventures de Spirou’ My brother had some .
    I always admire the huge success Bandes Dessinees have in France. It is part of the culture.
    It has a huge follow-up from the young and the adults at heart.
    I believe,it is something that helps keeping the little child inside of you throughout your life.,
    Moebius ‘The best artist in graphic arts’ Jack Lang Minister of Culture.

With love
    Marie-Christine

The current Minister of Culture is Frederique Miterrand. so as not to cause any confusion,
      With love

Marie-Christine

8. Psalmbody says:

To Be in p(e)ace with the Infinite is an inevitable blessing ~ I appreciate the compelling images and sounds shared in your colleague’s honor, Paulo! Continuing forward from our yesterdays, I am reminded that making balanced, colorful, dynamic, educational and full the experiences between our bookends is another reason to Love men, (as) ourselves.

9. Antonio Mancini says:

Condoglianze alla sua famiglia.E’ qualche giorno che collegandomi e leggendo il blog o l’ impulso a lasciare le mie considerazioni , i mie pensieri sugli argomenti trattati .Un po’per la mia poca praticita’ nel trovare le lettere sulla tastiera,un po per la confusione che provo nell’affermare nero su bianco il turbinio delle mie realizzazioni.L’ idea di poter essere uno degli atleti di dio mi commuove come il vento commuove le foglie.L’idea di poter dominare l’altro me mi esalta , e’ solo quel dolore sordo che non riesco a sentire che mi confonde e mi fa sentire come se non fossi per la prima volta su questa terra.Antonio il giardiniere.Roma

1. ayesha akram says:

mi piace quello che hai scritto.mi piace la tua espressione .mi poui aiutarecon l’italiano come sto imparando in questi giorni. grazie .

10. Samuel~elViento~barreto says:

Magically inspiring!

11. Sheela Nandini says:

I ‘m so sorry to hear about your friend,Paulo.

I have yet to see the video-it’s been a hectic day here.Just got to access the blog a while ago.

Please take care of you.

Love&hugs,
    sheela

12. His work was truly an inspiration!

RIP Jean Giraud (Moebius)!

13. elizabeth says:

May his Soul be in peace and in the light amoung his sweet Angels♥

14. Dan says:

Now I gotta buy that one too. =)

1. Paulo Coelho says:

Penso que no Brasil é possivel encontrar. But world wide it is sold out

15. Daniel Cochin says:

Moebius was a soul from the future

He drew the essence of things –
    Dreams became visions,
    Visions became lines,
    Lines were perfect trajectories of Form
    Mathematical miracles that only heavens could Inspire
    He was Soul, he was Art, those were the two Essences of the neverending Möbius strip he was

Bon voyage, maître Moebius
    Tu nous as tant ouvert et empli les yeux…

Merci pour ma dédicace “Sur l’Etoile”

Moebius forever

16. Dowglasz says:

Esse, inclusive, está no último pacote de livros que eu comprei.