CoelhoOffice 11 – You are going to die in 30 days

Videocast #11 – Paulo Coelho talking about how the doctor told him that he was going to die in 30 days.

VIdeocast #11 – Paulo Coelho falando sobre como o médico lhe deu a notícia de que ele morreria em 30 dias.

Videocast #11 – Paulo Coelho hablando acerca de como el doctor le dije que iba morir en 30 días.

Comments

1. marge says:

Yes. Faith, Love and experience. That is all.

2. Ashray.S. says:

“I had no idea of this until now and reality facts have not been guiding my way to over here and march was a weird month for me too… but nothing had it to do with you or this because i did not “know”. –>

march into March if corrected into a name of the month. And of course everything has to do with everything. No I really should stop obsessing my expression because it feels I just can not express myself the right way anyway the way that I really want to mean to say. All the best and joy and happiness and love of your wife and us other people sending other kinds of loves. May God please bless us all. I wish you well.

3. Ashray.S. says:

Notion for the previous post in this comment I would like to correct an honest typing mistake of “et least” into “at least”. Noticed it after posting and too late to correct then and there. Well now I go and try to relax.

4. Ashray.S. says:

I did not know this before today although I have been aware of something(?). I really wish I could have been an easier person on your blog here. I think I just cant take this news today. Pleeeease tell how are you now? I had no idea of this until now and reality facts have not been guiding my way to over here and march was a weird month for me too… but nothing had it to do with you or this because i did not “know”. I wish you could live et least 100years old please say you will. Oh God I wish could bless this message.

5. Zul says:

I watched your Aleph promo today, fabulous by the way, and saw this video that touched me deeply. My father was told he needs a pacemaker today and was very ok with this. I thought he was just being brave for us, but realize he really isn ‘t afraid. Thank you even if you don ‘t get to read this.

6. myself says:

estoy muy impactada por esto que acabas de relatar, yo pase por una situacion muy similar, hace casi 6 años me disgnosticaron INSUFICIENCIA RENAL CRONICA ninguno de mis dos riñones funcionaba y era urgente un trasplante de riñon ya que el daño era muy avanzaado, en ese tiempo mi hijo tenia solo 3 años yo no supe quehacer con la noticia, paso lo mismo que tu, quede sorprendida y solo veia pasar mi vida ante mis ojos , y como la unica sallida que habia era actuar al igual que tu, tuve que hacerlo , hoy 4 años despues a veces pienso en ese momento en que me dijeron que tenia que actuar pienso que si Dios y la vida no me hubieran dado un aliciente como mi hijo y mi esposo, probablemente no hubiera actuado, me quedaria ahi sentada pensando en què hacer, le doy gracias a Dios por darme esos dos grandes motores a mi vida se que por ellos lucho y vivo pero no dejo de pensar si en ese episodio de mi vida no hubieran estado ellos ahi.

7. Dr.Sarkar Haider says:

Intresting videolog indeed . its good you are using your resources for some educational purpose as well. The angio slide which you flashed in your talk (Black & white one) – I don’t know if it was your personal angiogram or an academic example ( like the small clip on angioplasty in later part) . but if it was your real angio picture then this had Double lesion in single Artery ( the RIGHT CORONARY ARTERY) . I won’t be surprised on that particular picture of that artery at your age and with your given profile . Had I been your doctor then I would have probably left this alone ( but that holds only if the slide was yours) because if it was some thing else then the approach may varry considerably. Having said this one thing which remains highly debatable in academic circles is the REAL BENEFIT IN TERMS OF HARD END POINTS and that way many many interventions appear overdone in world literature.
    Anyway now since its over I wish you a long happy, healthy and productive life where you can use your gift with best POSITIVITY.
    regards

8. Tutti Rivero says:

“Somos feitos da mesma materia que os sonhos e a nossa pequena existencia vive rodeada pelo sono.”(Shakespeare)

9. Kelly says:

“…don’t think, act!” That was the best line, and so true when you are face with a life or death situation. Excellent advice to all. Your messages are uplifting, comforting, and inspirational. May God continue to bless you and your family with a long happy life filled with much love.

10. AnnieA says:

Thank you Paulo for sharing your experience.
    I had an experience today that taught me that I have been relying on others opinions regarding my life and as a result I am not living my own life and my dreams. Thisis not how I want to live my life anymore. Instead I want to know myself so that I can experience and achive my own goals and dreams and when death eventually comes I can also be at peace with myself. Blessings to all.

1. Paola Giannetti says:

Me, too. I’m trying to face my fears, this is the way to live not to survive. Thanks to Paulo’s books I try to understand the signs and not to be afraid of mistakes. Good luck Annie A! Blessings to you, too.
      Paola

11. Monica says:

Mais uma lição de que nada acontece por acaso.
    Poucas vezes posso entrar na sua página, mas tenho suas mensagens no FB. No entanto, hoje, quis ficar em casa e dei uma olhada rapida no FB e como era uma mesagem relativa ao Caminho de Santiago, resolvi entrar. Me deparei com seu video, sobre o cateterisma.
    Esta semana fiz tb. um exame de rotina, que algo apareceu. Passei uns 20 minutos, sofrendo muito, mas no fim resolvi encarar também. No final, a coisa não era tão grave como me foi dita pela médica. Mas estes 20 minutos fizeram diferença.
    Legal ouvir vc neste momento.
    Muita Luz e saúde

12. Nina says:

Paulo voce é muito importante para todos nós, you are a great inspiration and light to all of us living at this time, we all love you, voce é iluminado, thank you for sharing your deep experience with us, you are amazing beautiful wise men, te desejo toda sáude nesse mundo, paz, amor e muita luz sempre, obrigada pela luz e sabedoria que voce passa com cada experiencia de vida, com os seus livros histórias e contos, saúde eterna e muita luz amigo, love you, agradeço a Deus e a voce por voce estar bem e saudável, abraços

13. Well says:

If two philosophers agree, one is not a philosopher.If two saints disagree, one is not a saint. ~Tibetan saying

14. Leila Almeida. says:

Olá Paulo Coelho! Graças a Deus correu tudo bem! Nós, leitores e admiradores queremos ler muitos outros livros seus. Achei lindo de sua parte falar sobre o amor de sua esposa! É realmente sublime essa sua dedicação! Mas ela merece!
    Essa sua experiência serve para nos dar força e coragem, ao termos que tomar certas atitudes.
    Um grande beijo em você e a todos da família.
    Leila.

15. Leila Almeida. says:

Essa sus experiência serve para nos dar força e coragem, ao termos que tomar certas atitudes.
    Um grande beijo em você e a todos da família.
    Leila.

16. Love you and your message. Greatful you are still with us and greatful for the information. Thank you so much for sharing this.

17. Angelica Carlet says:

O mais lindo é que você conseguiu tirar uma linda liçao de tudo isso! Obrigada por compartir conosco! Espero que continues firme e forte e possas continuar escrevendo tantas obras inspiradoras!!

Um grande abraço,
    Angelica

18. Ninguém passa do chão antes da hora… Long live brother!

19. edmond says:

Hello Paulo,
    it must be the worst feeling and the most sad one once we all may experience such situation.

All the best!

20. Sara says:

Gracias Paulo,por compartir ésta vivencia con nosotros. Aunque lejos en la distancia,lo sentimos muy cerca de nuestros corazones. Siempre existe un momento en nuestro diario vivir en que alguna frase suya despierta nuestra mente. Gracias a Dios por el regalo de su vida. Soy sobreviviente de cáncer de cólon y sindrome de vena cava(con diagnostico de fallo respiratorio,y con severo trauma pulmonar y cerebral. Sabe qué???…Estoy aquí porque SU gracias me levantó.”"Y yo le cuento a los demás esto”"…Me vinieron a buscar 2 veces,me llevaron al aeropuerto,pusieron alfombra roja,jet privado..pero saben qué????…me cancelaron los vuelos……Estoy viva y disfrutando toda la vida,que Dios me regaló…..Siga celebrando y gracias por motivarnos…Bendiciones desde Puerto Rico….

21. kirti says:

thankgod paulo you are alive……!

22. Paula says:

Vaya!
    Me ha impactado este video!
    Y gracias a Dios que todo salio bien.
    Soy una novata en sus libros y quisiera decirle que me gustan mucho,me fortalecen y me hacen reflexionar en mi vida,
    Saludos!

23. CONCEPCION SANCHEZ LUNA says:

MUY BUENA LECCION DE VIDA, NADIE TIENE LA VIDA COMPRADA

24. Yilmaz says:

Thank you for this wonderful video message and thank God that you are still here with us alive being able to keep on sharing these wonderful posts.

Let us all raise our glasses to love, experience and fulfilling the dream every day on which we are alive.

Obrigado Paulo.

25. Ines says:

Deus lhe concedeu mais tempo de vida para que possa trabalhar em mais livros e iluminar os nossos caminhos por meio de suas palavras. Obrigada Senhor!
    Paulo, gostaria muito de saber se você recebeu algum tipo de sinal?

26. barbara says:

Thank you for sharing this and yes thank God you’re alright :) Heart problems do come without warning, without any symptoms, that’s why it is important for tests as such to be done especially if there are any family history of heart disease, and after certain age.
    God Bless You Mr.Coelho
    Love
    Barbara

27. Lesia Oliveira says:

Thank God you are alright. Thank you for share with us.

28. Josée says:

Très bel hommage a votre epouse dans cette video !
    Très heureuse que vous soyez en pleine forme Paolo !!
    Longue vie a vous!