Bassano del Grappa videos

Visit to the Montegrappa factory

Launching of The Alchemist Pen

St. Joseph’s Party 2012

Comments

1. toñi says:

He visto el video de la oración de san josé y me he reido muchisimo viendote bailar rock&roll con …¿son los Scorpions? la guitarra suena a Scorpions. Te voy a confesar un secretillo: en mis tiempos de juventud…era una fan de los Scorpions y de sus baladas. Al verte bailar con el micrófono me he acordado de una Toñi super joven bailando con su larga melena(tenía el pelo super largo, casi hasta las rodillas). Pues que me ha dado mucha alegría de verte bailar tan emocionado. Eres el reflejo de la vitalidad y la salud en todo su fervor! Hasta otro rato. Toñi.

2. Kealan says:

Such a wonderful party :)

3. Nancy says:

Having a pen designed for you and to “The Alchemist” is pretty amazing. What a gift! Sounds like a great thing for a writer.
    The pen looks very interesting, but the video does not stay long enough on the pen to see the details. Can we get a close up photo on the blog?

1. Nancy says:

Yes, your photos show Paulo Coelho’s pen much clearer! I also like the video about the making of “The Alchemist” pen that is on your blog. I found it by accident. Thanks Keith.

4. Viola Onisro says:

Dear Paulo,
    you know I “hate” status symbols, but in this case the pen
    by Montegrappa is really a great honor for you.
    With this pen it’s like your dream is fulfilled. Be proud!
    I’m with you.
    Love Viola

5. Rita says:

Querido Paulo, parabéns, não poderia ter escolhido um lugar mais lindo que Bassano, conheço e desde que fui me apaixonei pelo lugar, realmente um lugar mágico.
    Muita luz em sua vida e em seu coração.
    Fique com Deus
    Com amor
    Rita

6. Ken Crane says:

Thank you very much for the great time at Bassano.
    I really enjoyed the party and the little cozy town.
    My computer is still not working, but I am expecting it will be working within 2 or 3 days.
    I am almost about to finish reading Winner stands alone,
    and I’ve noticed that Monte Grappa pen was appearing on the story.
    LOVE
    Ken

1. Keith says:

I do not remember Montegrappa appearing in The Winner Stands Alone. But then until my visit to the launch of the Montegrappa pen, I had never heard of Montegrappa.

I gave away my copy The Winner Stands Alone to my lovely Russian friend Alissa.

I see I will have to read again.

What I do remember is the brilliant critique of fast fashion, worthless consumption.

Take the slow fashion pledge!

7. Mairus says:

Hello,

can someone tell me where I can buy the chain with the symbol of the warrior of light.

I am from Germany and I would be really grateful for the help.

Thx.

1. Paulo Coelho says:

for the moment it is not for sale. Every time we try to put a paypal code
      something strange happens. Therefore, I must follow the signs

2. Viola Onisro says:

Yes, be always careful with symbols! The history tells us.
      Love Viola

3. Mairus says:

Thank you so much for the answer Paulo.

I’ll have to wait patiently for as long as necessary and allow the sign.

For my wife and me is the chain with the symbol so important!

Greetings from Germany,
      Marius

8. Keith says:

When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it. – Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

For Mio, St Joseph’s Day was a dream come true.

Ahhhhhh…..so nice. I love the pen, and the tour of the factory. It would have been nice if I had been there, but maybe next time….big big hug, thank you for sharing.

10. Thank you Paulo for sharing this videos with us. And Congratulations!

11. Satora says:

Wondering I am at this post during the “Holy Week”… and wondering I am if any “Santiago” who goes on his/her quest would carry such a pen with him/her…and wondering I am if an Alchemist would need this pen…for the knowledge of a real Alchemist is beyond silver and gold/diamond pens…

12. Yan says:

I must say these pens are so beautiful, that they look much prettier than jewelery pieces. And out of curious I checked the price of Montegrappa’s previous limited edition. Quite expensive are they!

But If I would have extra money saved for jewelery, which I seldom do, hehe, I would rather get one of these than simply a piece of gold or diamond products.

love

Yan

13. Marie-Christine Grimard says:

Merci pour le partage de cette vidéo, qui me fait rêver, ayant une passion pour les stylos, que je collectionne, avec les carnets… comme si chacun d’eux, récelait les promesses d’un texte magnifique. Je pense que le premier stylo de cette magnifique collection, qui se trouve maintenant entre vos mains, est déjà plein des mots qui nous emporterons dans un nouveau rêve à vos côtés. Je l’attends ce nouveau texte comme une caresse pour mon âme. C’est une oeuvre d’ART ce stylo ! un trésor…
    Thank you for sharing this video, which makes me dream, having a passion for pens, that I collect, with the notebooks … as if each of them contained the promise of a beautiful text. I think the first pen of this magnificent collection, which is now in your hands, is already full of words that we will carry a new dream with you. I expect this new text as a caress for my soul. This is a work of ART this pen! a treasure … M Christine Grimard

Video 2 – Launching of the Alchemist pen –
    In English (attempting)
    Ladies and gentlemen, we are here for the presentation of the launching of the new pen ‘The Alchemist’ by Paulo Coelho, in Montegrappa.
    May I present you Gian Franco Aquila, Chairman of Montegrappa,, Giussepe Aquila …from Montegrapa, Giovanni Marcadela who is a historian who has collaborated with the creation of this pen and of course, Paulo Coelho.

We want to thank the Italian press and the World press for attending to day this initiative ,
    It is a historical moment. Montegrapa celebrates 100 years of its story and has dedicated one pen to the biggest work of the modern Litterature of ‘The Alchemist’ from Paulo Coelho,

15. eleonora says:

Complimenti..molto bella!!!Bravo..bravi.

Magnifique. Merci.
    I have bookmarked it,
    With love
    Marie-Christine

17. Heimo Kruschinski says:

I am not familiar with pencils. But I know Montegrappa is a well known brand. It is certainly a great honor to get your own pen. My congratulations. In 20 years I will have one too. :-) It with a small butterfly on it. Until then I have nothing better to do than to write a little. Everything is possible. Currently I am working on a recipe. Jaynes pasta dish. Korinna said at the time I wanted to kill her. Women. Hardly something has calories, it is already unhealthy. Whatever. Congratulations, and those are very beautiful videos. And a great pen.

I wish you all a wonderful day

18. Barcelona_20_euros_en_un_café says:

Thank you to share these videos!

Besos desde Barcelona!

Miriam

19. Wanderlaini Aparecida Rodrigues says:

Simplesmente maravilhoso, encantador!!!!

20. Keith says:

Thank you Paulo and Montegrappa for videos. It brings back fond memories of two weeks ago and a wonderful day.

Montegrappa launch The Alchemist pen

Montegrappa factory tour

St Joseph’s Day Party at Castello Superiore di Marostica

Keith

21. Shine says:

Congrats Paulo1 Another feather in the cap. Will we be able to buy it in India. I will love to keep it along with my treasured Alchemist. I will check company’s website. Love Avantika

22. Melissa says:

Hi Paulo
    Thank you for this great experience and adventure, I have enjoyed and met beautiful people inside. Three nice videos of a day I will always remember, they are beautiful!! You will always be my spiritual guide and hopefully we will meet again.
    With love, Melissa